Why do so many black superheroes have electricity powers?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
tumblr_n4efoyaBwX1s2wio8o1_500.gif

tumblr_p2oh6d5Xe11wnwt0go1_540.gif

main-qimg-ae14af25c5ad76c1a9f64366d205e50d

spiderman2game-sony.gif

black-adam-teth.gif

M8oS.gif

What if I don’t want electric/lightning powers, brehs? :lupe:

RehReh

🖤GhettoDolly🖤
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
This is facts
I was just watching a reel on why Static Shock ended and also just finished up Black Lightening

Even in the Orisha we have God's that control Lightening

We are the energy conduits of the planet for sure

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Yeah, I've somewhat noticed this recently. Funny enough tho, I've always favored electricity/lightning powers as well. I was talking to my homie (also black) a while back, speaking about Demon Slayer and he asked what techniques showed was my favorite at the time (this was during season 1) and why we both texted each other in the same minute, almost verbatim, that we were both fukked with Zenitsu's power due to always being partial towards electricity/lightning powers.:wtf::jbhmm:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah, I've somewhat noticed this recently. Funny enough tho, I've always favored electricity/lightning powers as well. I was talking to my homie (also black) a while back, speaking about Demon Slayer and he asked what techniques showed was my favorite at the time (this was during season 1) and why we both texted each other in the same minute, almost verbatim, that we were both fukked with Zenitsu's power due to always being partial towards electricity/lightning powers.:wtf::jbhmm:

Maybe we have been conditioned this way? :lupe:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:jbhmm: electricity/lightning powers are very practical if you have that power you can more or less do anything if you have a imagining
Users can create, shape and manipulate electricity, a form of energy resulting from the movement of charged particles (such as electrons or protons). As an elemental power, electricity manipulation is very simple and straightforward accompanied with a near-limitless myriad of uses. Most commonly, users would be able to discharge large amounts of electricity in order to shock their opponents, potentially paralyzing them, burning them, or even stopping their hearts in severe cases. Beware accidentally harming allies if the user's control over electricity is not precise enough. Some users would also be able to summon lightning bolts, while even stronger users can manipulate it within the skies, or even create thunderstorms at will. Even if their opponent is resistant to electricity, the immense heat generated from lightning traveling through the sky, which is around 6 times hotter than the surface of the sun, will definitely pose a threat to them.

At a more advanced level, users would be able to exert control over electronics and other devices powered by electricity, allowing them to remotely access, disrupt, and control technology, such as mobile phones, televisions, computers, traffic lights etc. They would be able to perceive or even control data stored on electronic devices, or even assume control over the entire device purely through electrical connection. Some specialized users would be able to use electricity to for more miscellaneous uses, such as enhancing one's senses through Electroreception, the ability to sense natural electrical stimuli which can allow them to sense their surroundings by generating electric fields and detecting the distortions in those fields.

At the ultimate level, users would be able to control electric fields and all charge carriers (Ions, Electrons, Protons, and Positrons), allowing them to manipulate the force that holds atoms together within objects or flow through the nervous systems of living creatures. At this stage, electricity manipulation becomes extremely dangerous and effective, essentially giving the user the ability to control living creatures and objects through the precise manipulation of electricity and electrical fields within them. In the former case, they would be able to read the thoughts of others through electrical signals produced by their brains and control their movements as if they were puppets by manipulating the electricity used by the nervous system to send signals to the entire body. In the latter case, users would be able to move objects as if they were using telekinesis.

Applications

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
:jbhmm: electricity/lightning powers are very practical if you have that power you can more or less do anything if you have a imagining

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_n4efoyaBwX1s2wio8o1_500.gif

tumblr_p2oh6d5Xe11wnwt0go1_540.gif

main-qimg-ae14af25c5ad76c1a9f64366d205e50d

spiderman2game-sony.gif

black-adam-teth.gif

M8oS.gif

What if I don’t want electric/lightning powers, brehs? :lupe:
storm controls the weather
Black Adam is usually wrote as an arab at the very least
Miles Morales - Bio-Electrokinesis: Miles possesses control over natural electricity that his body produces, capable of utilizing it for offensive attacks, that's an additive from his spider powers, not his sole power. So outside of Static Shock and Black Lightening, that's just two.