Why Do So Many Brehs Post Hoe Babble? - Hoe Babble Discussion Thread

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
dgRy0-XWOc6C3fO5tS8Pp-JTFbuPl3h8aCrRJiMOR63pJAau3aIZ87kxwl3htK4FPCyfZalRxRq14Z8k4HAJW2HRz2liXjO3yEsHsIFSK53iodKLoMjyzpWyvlA7pDUdK8jHVoPQa1H01Yah5fXUXKn1DmGtBwhqsHE

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Percentage!?!? What’s the size of the sample? When and how was this poll taken? This is the true danger of social media. People can say things, anything, like it’s fact. What is the percentage exactly?

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm so fukking tired of the demoralization of Black men on social media, this shyt is damn near unavoidable too. You don't have to look for it and this crap will still find you.

I can only imagine what this constant shytting on black men will do for the next generation of black men who are growing up in social media prevalent society.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Somebody tell that bytch Just get with a CAC and shut the fukk up.. The bottom line is these bytches really don't like black men and this whole "We don't protect black women" shyt is there leeway to shyt on us.

I'm sick of black men getting generalized as a whole with this "We don't protect black women" bullshyt. Just because these bozo entertainers is out there saying and doing reckless dumb shyt don't mean all of us are.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
Why do women cavort with ain't shyt dudes and then project that to the entire population of black men on social media :patrice::jbhmm:

I can't help but believe she was put up to this.
No she see's how shytting on black men has gained traction on social media and copying the blueprint on how to get thousands of retweets and likes. Just months ago everyone was saying black lives matters and black women on social media were acting like they care so much about us. Since then black lives matters has turned into black trans lives matters to just black women lives matter. Now this Megan thing has happened, black women what to blame all black men for tory lanez shooting meg and people not automatically believing her. All this is, is a bunch of women who what to follow the trends of social media instead of being better at picking the caliber of men they date. If you date a dude beats you, how it's my fault as a black man that the man beat you up, can I come to the rescue through the phone?