Why do so many people want someone who settled for them?

Daps
The general consensus seems to be that most people are single because they won’t lower their standards physically. I don’t want to hear complaining about women expecting men to be millionaires, because anyone with common sense can see women are still dating, or at least sleeping with men they’re physically attracted to, regardless of his income.

Both sides are trying to guilt each other into settling for someone they aren’t attracted to, but there are slight differences. With women, they try to guilt men into liking fat women. For most average looking women, they have slept with a man or two who looks substantially better than them. That feeds the delusion, because they don’t realize those most of those attractive men won’t wife an average looking woman. But with average looking men, most of them haven’t had a lot of experiences with substantially better looking women, unless they have money, and were used.

So why would you allow yourself to be used for money, knowing she would leave you for a better looking man with or without money?

Why are so many brehs hellbent on forcing a woman to date you, knowing she isn’t physically attracted to you? If you marry her, eventually she will start to resent you. People usually socialize, and date people who look similar.

Menna

All Star
Daps
The general consensus seems to be that most people are single because they won’t lower their standards physically. I don’t want to hear complaining about women expecting men to be millionaires, because anyone with common sense can see women are still dating, or at least sleeping with men they’re physically attracted to, regardless of his income.

Both sides are trying to guilt each other into settling for someone they aren’t attracted to, but there are slight differences. With women, they try to guilt men into liking fat women. For most average looking women, they have slept with a man or two who looks substantially better than them. That feeds the delusion, because they don’t realize those most of those attractive men won’t wife an average looking woman. But with average looking men, most of them haven’t had a lot of experiences with substantially better looking women, unless they have money, and were used.

So why would you allow yourself to be used for money, knowing she would leave you for a better looking man with or without money?

Why are so many brehs hellbent on forcing a woman to date you, knowing she isn’t physically attracted to you? If you marry her, eventually she will start to resent you. People usually socialize, and date people who look similar.
Seems like alot of immature shyt going on here

guilt and forcing who tf cares....If I find a women attractive I step to her if she aint with it or I notice a change in energy I let the patient die on the table and move on...whatever man

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I follow your logic but think it needs to be tweaked a bit... In the same way that there's always someone w/ more money than you, there's always going to be someone better looking as well. The goal is to find someone who places your personality/perspective above both of those things.

Personally, I think the healthiest thing to do is stop wasting mental energy on "Why do <insert gender> here do XYZ when it will only lead to fleeting happiness". People playing themselves in the long term has been happening since the first humans started walking.

It's more productive to change your focus to taking steps to increase the odds that you can find happiness personally. How can you be a better person for when someone equally yolked enters your life? How will you handle dealing w/ people who are not as emotionally mature when it comes to pursuing what works for them in the short term and long term? Having those two areas puts you ahead of most of the dating pool and will lead to better happiness w/ or w/o a partner.

Daps
As a man is important to live in reality there will always be somebody better than u.
If you gonna use money to get woman strive to be the richest man in her vicinity.
Transactional relationship should always equals detached relationship as long as u have money u can easily replace her.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
As a man is important to live in reality there will always be somebody better than u.
If you gonna use money to get woman strive to be the richest man in her vicinity.
Transactional relationship should always equals detached relationship as long as u have money u can easily replace her.

this. this spoiled ass momma's boys really think they're god's greatest gift to earth for no reason :russ:

Last edited:

Loggie

All Star
Daps
If you get a complete person, you don’t have to worry about them settling on you. They see your core characteristics, try to understand your past, and attempt to project your future. If they feel as though your core characteristics are worth investing time into then they will.

No complete person settles. They choose the situation they are in and understand the ramifications behind it.

Birds and bums settle. Don’t get into a relationship with one and you are good. People need to have self awareness and a discerning eye. If you have both, you are truly in the game of finding a proper partner.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
a lot of people ( majority of women because they used that term) who say they are not settling for a certain individual is really the person the man decided to settle for you,.