Why do some men like to watch women fight each other?

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Redirect Notice

Why Do Some Men Like to Watch Women Fight Each Other?

Or also: Ruminations on the shocking popularity of Cat Fights Unleashed.

If you grew up in a place where even the richest people were still middle-class, you have undoubtedly encountered a certain kind of young, drunken male who enjoyed torturing cats. Cats, regardless of their gender, always represent femininity. (And dogs, regardless of gender, always represent masculinity.) As such, the kind of male who displayed this propensity was inevitably a closeted misogynist who (perhaps unknowingly) longed to kill actual women. There is a relationship between hating cats and hating women; I can't prove this, but I know it's true.

The reason I bring this up is that my editor just gave me a copy of Cat Fights Unleashed, a DVD from the makers of similar documentaries like Ghetto Fights 3 and Bar Brawls Uncensored. Cat Fights Unleashed is a collection of (primarily African-American) women beating the shyt out of each other on bootleg video. And what I found myself dwelling upon while watching this DVD is the origin of the term "cat fight" (and why it is exclusively used for describing skirmishes between females). I think I have figured out why this is. Men sometimes claim they like watching women fight for sexual reasons, but I suspect they are lying; I think certain men enjoy watching women fight for the same reason they enjoyed torturing felines as teenagers (which is why we refer to physically violent females as "cats"). These men have mentally interchanged them. So if you know someone who owns a copy of Cat Fights Unleashed and you can't figure out why, here is the explanation: He is unconsciously hoping to see footage of a woman being murdered.

:jbhmm: thoughts?

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
you have undoubtedly encountered a certain kind of young, drunken male who enjoyed torturing cats. Cats, regardless of their gender, always represent femininity. (And dogs, regardless of gender, always represent masculinity.) As such, the kind of male who displayed this propensity was inevitably a closeted misogynist who (perhaps unknowingly) longed to kill actual women.
What is this cracker nonsense

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
to see a titty pop out

Obviously.

Not saying some people, probably mostly men don't like violence. But the first thing I think when I see two women fighting isn't I hope one of them get killed. I'm placing bets on who's titty gonna plop out first and if it's gonna be left, right or a double shot.

Nothing worse than when the titties come out and the fight continues and it obscures the view. Break that shyt up...before anybody gets really hurt, and so I can look at the t*ts.

Last edited:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Was it the part about cats and dogs?
Yeah she really tried to force that one and admitted half way through that she was speculating and couldn't prove it lol.

Personally im kinda weird on this because I thinks it sexy when women are like play wrestling or something but an actual fight is appalling to me. Dont want to see it at all. I can somewhat watch professionals but im not going to seek it out

Rhapture

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Yeah she really tried to force that one and admitted half way through that she was speculating and couldn't prove it lol.
But what about calling Vaginas p*ssy/that Cat/Kooty Kats? Men and Women do that or Women calling each other Catty or calling men Dogs.