Why Do These Silly Nikkas Blame Single Black Mothers For The Conditions In The Community?

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
All over the Net and even in some conversations I have with some brothers, then I always have to relearn these fools....., you get dudes that will go all the way to place the blame on single black women, but will go all the way to excuse the b*stard of a daddy that dipped,and this cac and the system that created the conditions for this mess.....:mjlol::what:

I stay clear of most of these new age nikkas nowadays
ZzOMiXQ.png
.......These c00ns thought process in 2016 is beyond foolish

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Some people say stupid things for god knows what reason.

You're guilty of it too. You called me a c00n because I said kenya moore looks better than lupita :mjlol:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Some people say stupid things for god knows what reason.

You're guilty of it too. You called me a c00n because I said kenya moore looks better than lupita :mjlol:

You still confused from that thread huh? :francis:

You and the rest of the lames were called c00ns, because of WHY you like Kenya more than Lupita, not THAT you do....If Lupita was lighter and had long hair, that thread would've taken off...:mjlol: there lies you dudes problem....you fail to comprehend and connect dots to your idiocy......I'm not going to help you no more...........And yes you still a c00n, until you get that white off your brain.......:umad:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
You still confused from that thread huh? :francis:

You and the rest of the lames were called c00ns, because of WHY you like Kenya more than Lupita, not THAT you do....If Lupita was lighter and had long hair, that thread would've taken off...:mjlol: there lies you dudes problem....you fail to comprehend and connect dots to your idiocy......I'm not going to help you no more...........And yes you still a c00n, until you get that white off your brain.......:umad:

I like kenya better because she looks better...simple.

You and them black women ruined everything dudes are just as dumb as each other :yeshrug:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
These same men would insist that women don't take accountability for anything. I don't pay hypocrites any mind.

I had to make this thread after seeing some recent posts on here......dudes all over the damn place, then tommy c00n ass spreads this shyt like a wildfire all over the place.....

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sound like simps....both sides played a large role in destroying the black community, and if u think BW are exempt you're a fool

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kenya Moore is darkskin too so I didn't see the problem :dwillhuh:

That wasn't even what the thread was about, until one of these zombies came in there talkin about Lupita looks compared to Kenya, so obviously they thought it was a difference....go back and read the thread, the thread was about Lupita ignoring Kenyas ignorant ass, but you color struck c00ns turned it into "LUPITA IS DARK AND UGLY" PISS CONTEST....

Thats why I keep the majority of you lames on ignore.................:piss:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Kenya Moore is darkskin too so I didn't see the problem :dwillhuh:

And you c00ns not slick.....you slickly hid behind Kenya is "Dark" too mantra, when I exposed yall.....but colorstruckness is variable.....Kenya is just "light" enough and "exoctic" enough to get the nod according to you lames logic....If Lupita was lighter and had longer hair, the responses would've been mad different and if Kenya was Dark as Lupita and her hair as short, it would've been different....you nikkas europeanized like mothafcka.........you c00ns not fooling people with your bullshyt..........I'm a vet in this game....I see through shyt with ease..........

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think Lupita is gorgeous though, you can reference my posts in that thread, I just said that Kenya is also dark skin and is the same color as me :dwillhuh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I think Lupita is gorgeous though, you can reference my posts in that thread, I just said that Kenya is also dark skin and is the same color as me :dwillhuh:

I don't know if this guys retarded, an angry female or whatever etc

but im telling you, this guy is just not 100% with it lol

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@Barnett114 Just do you breh....I really don't give a fck tbh....Like all this and that was, is deflection tactics, like look at this thread, its about something totally different and yall come in here talkin about something in left field.....

The shyt I see is not just over the net....I see this same mentality in dudes irl all the time.....Appreciating a sisters looks is all good and gravy, but when you start "preferring" one over another, than yall just enacting willie lynch shyt....and that wasn't even real, and yall making it real.....