Why do we care so much about what people online who we will never meet think ?

Homey the clown

Homey don't play that
Daps
Reppin
Unknown
I mean most of us will probably never meet in each other in real life, so why do we worry about how other's online including this forum perceive us. You have posters who will one day have a certain view or belief but then one day change their opinion because they're afraid of being negged by a faceless username. But who gives a shyt?

I cant talk because I'm the same way. I would like to lie and say at 30 years old some Coli user from Tacoma, Washington negging me for something I said or posted doesnt make me feel a type of way but I would be a liar.

You have posters like PanAfrica who was getting negged and made fun of for being employed wo much the kid was trying to prove he was out looking for a job and even left for a year to prove he was working. But why the hell did he care what people he never or will never meet think. And what good did it do because he's back and you people still are doing the same shyt to him that they were doing a year ago when he left.

But this isnt about PanAfrica this is about how we as users of the internet forget that it's just that the internet. I mean sure people may not agree with everything we say or even get offended or even gasp neg you but in the end it's not the end of the world and you'll live on.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif