Why do we forget when Rock went uncensored and sonned john cena for 12 minutes?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
I thought my boy Rocky was :flabbynsick: when he fukked up a kip-up, but this promo and their match proved me wrong. The next year's rematch proved me right :to:

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
ibnLxzoENe8Iq0.jpg

:cenasmug:

:banderas:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
oh....we haven't forgot :mjpls:

TBI was up on the theatrics...but the week of WM 28 was funny. Dudes were SO SURE Cena had to win..Gizzle almost committed SUICIDE LIVE on this site when Rock won that match. That WM 28 thread was PURE fukkING COMEDY.

LOL@"you get paid to come to the shows, John. The Rock is not a WWE contracted employee. You get paid to do all of that because you DAMN SURE NOT DOING IT FOR FREE" That was a OPEN attack on the company. shyt was comical.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Great promo, but seemed like a thing he did off on his own. Was it ever referenced by WWE?

CM Punk brought up the comedy portion where he said he represented the men of the fanbase that don't like or respect Cena....they boo him because they can see through a phony bytch a mile away":laugh: Cena looked so DISGUSTED in that chair having to take it and hear that crowd pop that hard for that stuff. Punk called the Rock phony too to try to stay rebellious but the fans didn't buy that shyt one second and he got booed too.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
CM Punk brought up the comedy portion where he said he represented the men of the fanbase that don't like or respect Cena....they boo him because they can see through a phony bytch a mile away":laugh: Cena looked so DISGUSTED in that chair having to take it and hear that crowd pop that hard for that stuff. Punk called the Rock phony too to try to stay rebellious but the fans didn't buy that shyt one second and he got booed too.
no he didn't you idiot

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
TBI was up on the theatrics...but the week of WM 28 was funny. Dudes were SO SURE Cena had to win..Gizzle almost committed SUICIDE LIVE on this site when Rock won that match. That WM 28 thread was PURE fukkING COMEDY.
No daps, no cosigns, nobody agrees because its WOLF TICKETS.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah..you were blowing gaskets and when did the most influential poster in this site's history give a damn about daps? Wtf..these nyggas are using terms today I created back in 2009 when they were lurking and begging that chick for memberships.