Why Do Welfare Hoes Try to Act Boss to their Unwanted Kids

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
She got like 4 teenage kids and acting like she pays bills demanding respect knowing damn well my taxes support her ass :why:

These Women need to shut the fukk up stop reproducing and posting this trash online. Make yourself useful in this New Trump Era spread your cheeks or some shyt, pay your own got damn rent maybe then your kid would respect you.:sas1:

Then again - What man will want to lay pipe to some bytch with 4 big head kids, sound like a nikka you used to know and probably smell like Black n Milds and a freshly opened OE. 40oz.:upsetfavre:

If Trump only attack the entitlement programs targeting GENERATIONAL WELFARE RECIPIENTS and boost unemployment benefits and job matching programs then aiight.

Daps
giphy.gif

Ghanaian Armor

Colonel
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Negged. Fuvk outta here Caleb :camby:
These racist white MF's ain't even trying to hide anymore :scust:

nikka fukk you

Your momma probably like this that's why you defending this bullshyt calling me a racist for what -

I'm sick and tired of these sensitive fake hotep nikkas on here that only show up when they momma archetype on blast

Suck a dikk you riding fakkit:pacspit:

Where the fukk was your passive aggressive fake gay hotep ass when I made the unity thread the other day?

That's right you're a fukking agent and you want this ghetto ass bullshyt to continue you little fake outrage fakkit obsessed with protecting your mommy you ole molested Stockholm syndrome ass Momma's boy I bet either her or your aunt fingered your gay ass as a child

I can't stand these project nikkas GAY AND FEMINIST AS fukk - Get your soft weak spineless SIMP ass off my got damn thread bytch boy.:shaq2: