Why do women wait for men to built shyt and slither in?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U know what...alotta woman are cowards and fakkits...front runner punks

When a man is down or on the come up...they watch him sweat and out of nowhere u go from being the broke dusty dude into somebody admirable

Man fukk u bytch... build your own shyt...if u want equally grind like me.... because I don't want your funky used p*ssy bytch....

These bytches can't do doing man...can't cook, can't clean, can hold a conversation, aren't trustworthy and just aren't good people and want a alpha male that's about his Business

Man go fukk your yourselves...better sell yo p*ssy because no real man is going to help lift your ungrateful ass up. U gonna be putting that chicken in the dip at Popeyes forever. I'm not saving you.

Alotta these bytches gonna get a rude awakening once we all hit our 30s...alotta bytches about to be humbled...enjoy it now...because alot of dudes that was on our grind aren't going to acknowledge y'all presence.

Y'all gonna be stuck with lazy motherfukkers, bottom feeders, losers and simps. That's what alot of y'all deserve.

U think somebody gonna marry u after u fukked the whole workplace? Neighborhood? School?

Alot of these hoes are losers...I only respect women that grind just as hard as men...I show them more respect than most because they really got that dog in them...

The rest make me sick like young Dolph said "hoes make me sick" I like that shyt, that's real

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder why do cry soo much about having to be a man and fighting for what you want. Nobody wants somebody how can't offer any resources simple as that. Yes women take advantage but here's a thought stop talking to women who only want to take advantage of you when u have something.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women are lazy....:yeshrug:
most of them are...but i know some that grind like complete savages to....like they go HARD...

So I'm not saying all the ladies ....but the lazy ones...I don't got no love for them
..I hope they have to sell that stink box forever... because they're not smart enough to transition into self sustainability

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A better question is why are Black men still trying to slide into the white man's institutions and begging for acceptance as opposed to creating and building our own? :mjpls:

As far as gender wise, as a man, you SHOULD be the builder in your relationship.

Kokoro

Passion
Supporter
Daps
I will be honest tho, the story of Cinderella fukked the game up

Cinderella was a bummy bytch with a shytty "job" and didnt have shyt going for her expect being pretty. Then the handsome Prince, a high wealthy member of society, decides to slum it up with a bytch looking for a handout/looking to be saved

What part of the game is that?

:mjgrin: