Why do women wear tight, revealing clothes but get embarrassed when a man looks?

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Men get it confused. Women don't have a problem teasing men, but their whole motivation for doing what they do is to draw attention from the man that they actually WANT. They are not dressing slutty for the average joe, they are hoping they catch the big fish who usually don't pay them any mind. The lames jocking them is just what comes with the territory.

Just like women don't have a problem being hoes, they have a problem being called 'hoes' by the average joe. The Elites can slut them out and pass them around all day.

Yup.

They want niccas like this =:leostare::smugdraper::aicmon::mjpls:...to :whoo::feedme: :salute:at them.

When they see normal guys, in girl world at best they are :ehh: :manny: :yeshrug: at least they are keeping society in order, smoothly running, by doing stuff like plumbing, engineering, military, etc but they dont want to fukk heavy and serious with 80% of men....At worst they see them as:mjlol::scust::stopitslime::martin::rudy: :childplease::flabbynsick::aicmon::shaq2::scusthov::whoa: x10000000

Last edited:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
look. dont touch though
:ufdup:

then start wearing
31ZlQECI9DL.jpg
:ufdup:

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
Seen a chick at Wal-Mart yesterday with the thinnest pants ever. A** was jiggling all over the place.

I'm pretty sure when she left the house, she knew what the deal was. She was like "I feel like jiggling today"

I've had several women tell me over the years, that when they want to get attention from men, they wear certain outfits. The key is to notice, and either holler at her, or keep it moving.

31Flavors

Guilty Pleasure
Daps
I used to work part time at a banquet place that hosts weddings

Every wedding, we would get at least a few women with big titties wearing low cut/open chested dresses that make their titties pop out

One time I was clearing a customer's plate and one of these women thought I was looking at her t*ts. The whole table got mad at me

Bottom line, dont dress like that if you dont want people to look. I dont care if you think I'm attractive or not, it wont stop be from looking.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Yup.

They want niccas like this =:leostare::smugdraper::aicmon::mjpls:...to :whoo::feedme: :salute:at them.

When they see normal guys, in girl world at best they are :ehh: :manny: :yeshrug: at least they are keeping society in order, smoothly running, by doing stuff like plumbing, engineering, military, etc but they dont want to fukk heavy and serious with 80% of men....At worst they see them as:mjlol::scust::stopitslime::martin::rudy: :childplease::flabbynsick::aicmon::shaq2::scusthov::whoa: x10000000
The thing is men are the polar opposite!