Why do you think Future doesn’t have pressure to respond to Drake?

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
This like asking why Nate Dogg or Sleepy Brown or Ceelo Green didn't drop diss records.

They hook artist. You let the shooters shoot and you bring the backup pistol like Harlem Nights.

KillKenny

Pro
Daps
I totally agree with the others that these situations expose the real MCs from the others. Only to add that, I'll also say - no one wants a diss from Future :yeshrug:

Him

ASHTRAY BYTCH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Golden △
Future gotta stick to what he does best and let someone else handle it.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
Drake gave everybody slaps around the ear and then said straight up its Kendrick only from here on

then you take into account that Future got turned into a meme/character and people don't act like he's a real person.

no other rapper his age can get away with saying what he was saying on much of the second album without getting clowned.
I like the album a lot but every time I see an IG story with the lyrics to some of the songs and you realize he's 40/40 plus its kind of odd

their fall out was over Drake not wanting to do an album and a woman (liagoldy was the latest one I heard it was)
once Future gets out his feelings they'll make music again down the line

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Future can’t just swag his way thru it. Nothing drake will say will really affect him or hurt him lol. nikka unbothered, only time he was when Jay said shyt bout “in the future nikkaz playing football with your son” and he responded to it on twitter

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
What did Drake reply with that deserves a full diss track from Future ?

The past 10 years he’s been trying to be a lightskin version of Future…