Why does Eminem always dress like Darth Sidious?

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
a08d61c481f109aaed824d5f522e8fe1.jpg

tranistion and growth emotionally and spiritually are the foundation for progress..

yall just mad you still atcin like you 16 and your in your 20s doin the same shyt as 10yrs ago... thats exactly what you want EM to do.. it would make you feel better about yourself..

see its all about you.. thts your problem in the 1st place

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
this is how white people stay rich... you ever seen em's car?? his house?? his watch?? his chains?? or even hear him talk about it???

yet he's getting 3.3 MILLION DOLLARS for one show... he's not wearing $1500 shirts and $3000 pants... it might not look cool, but i'm sure his bank account does

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
he joined the Illuminati aka the dark side...

if i remember correctly,in the star wars movie,joining the dark side makes u old and ugly...and i think your able to shoot lighting outta ya hands..which is pretty cool..

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
he joined the Illuminati aka the dark side...

if i remember correctly,in the star wars movie,joining the dark side makes u old and ugly...and i think your able to shoot lighting outta ya hands..which is pretty cool..

I just want to hear Em scream "UUUUNNNNLIMITED POWWWWEEERRR!". Just once, please.

:ohlawd:

WEKetchum

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'd rather him dress in hoodies - relatively standard hip-hop wear - instead of rocking durags like he used to in the G-Unit era, or looking like a character from Grand Theft Auto around Recovery. :manny:

The rhymes are usually on point though, all that matters to me :salute:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
i wish em flossed more, nikka is one of the top selling rappers

too bad hes a no style boring emo fakkit

It's kind of crazy when you think about it. He's basically kept his look pretty underground the entire time. Guess I never thought about it before.

Kind of wonder how much money he's saved between not really partying, signing 50, selling all those albums, producing a lot of his own shyt, having a house here in MI, tours, endorsements, and only fathering one child (through birth) which he has custody of. :wow:

That's got to be a LOT of fukking bread. The MMLP, alone, is double diamond. :patrice:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
It's kind of crazy when you think about it. He's basically kept his look pretty underground the entire time. Guess I never thought about it before.

Kind of wonder how much money he's saved between not really partying, signing 50, selling all those albums, producing a lot of his own shyt, having a house here in MI, tours, endorsements, and only fathering one child.

:pachaha: @ calling his manager to see if he could afford a Rolex.