Why does every rapper do the rock and roll hand sign and the ok hand sign?

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Something aint right bruhs, no reason why so many people do this hand signal. If you ask me they are either in the know and do it to show there loyalty. The other option is they have no idea and just do what they are told. I will grant some exceptions, such as Jim Jones doing it as a blood thing or any rapper who claims blood. This is just the tip of the ice berg I didn't even post alot of pictures of the rock and roll hand sign.

91g0foiqfloyd.jpg

birdma22.jpg

666_ha50.jpg

666_ha5.jpg

kr9qxp80flo.jpg
this one has an exception tho, I think he's doing 305 with his hands.
666_ha11.jpg

fgx2x5ymwilliams.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
album-six-degrees-of-p-funk-the-best-of-george-clinton-his-funky-family.jpg

021412_funk2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

Beginning in the early 1970s, the horns were known as the "P-Funk sign" to fans of Parliament-Funkadelic. It was used by George Clinton and Bootsy Collins as the password to the Mothership,[3] a central element in Parliament's science-fiction mythology, and fans used it in return to show their enthusiasm for the band. Collins is depicted showing the P-Funk sign on the cover of his 1977 album Ahh... The Name Is Bootsy, Baby!

if you read the wiki page...there are 3 options:
psychedelic-occult rock band coven
the beatles
parliament-funkadelic

where would black folks pick up the hand sign?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
its just a simple hand sign lol, babies twist their fingers in all kinds of ways in their first few months of being born

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
its just a simple hand sign lol, babies twist their fingers in all kinds of ways in their first few months of being born
thats not true, where you think gangs and frats got there shyt from? I will say this, symbols can be used in different ways according to a persons intentions or message. For example, before the nazis used the swatsticka (sp) it was viewed as a good luck symbol in certain civilizations. Some times certain hand signals might mean something different depending on the context. However, what is the context of Drake in a gq photo shoot doing the ok sign over his eye? There are no such things as coincidences. Either Drake knows what hes doing and who is master is or he is just following orders.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
album-six-degrees-of-p-funk-the-best-of-george-clinton-his-funky-family.jpg

021412_funk2.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sign_of_the_horns

if you read the wiki page...there are 3 options:
psychedelic-occult rock band coven
the beatles
parliament-funkadelic

where would black folks pick up the hand sign?

So you believe there are only 3 options when someone does this? What about if you are from texas and like college football? You cannot honestly believe what you said right? Look at a photo of George Clinton and tell me he aint down with the devil and I love Funkadelics.

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
thats not true, where you think gangs and frats got there shyt from? I will say this, symbols can be used in different ways according to a persons intentions or message. For example, before the nazis used the swatsticka (sp) it was viewed as a good luck symbol in certain civilizations. Some times certain hand signals might mean something different depending on the context. However, what is the context of Drake in a gq photo shoot doing the ok sign over his eye? There are no such things as coincidences. Either Drake knows what hes doing and who is master is or he is just following orders.

lol bro, i could make up a hand sign for myself which wont mean anything to you, just like crip hand signs mean nothing to me

and some photographers tell you certain things to do in some photoshoots but who knows

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
lol bro, i could make up a hand sign for myself which wont mean anything to you, just like crip hand signs mean nothing to me

and some photographers tell you certain things to do in some photoshoots but who knows
You can make up a hand sign yourself but you are not in the industry. Do some research on hand symbols,handshakes etc that shyt is real.

Daps
So you believe there are only 3 options when someone does this? What about if you are from texas and like college football? You cannot honestly believe what you said right? Look at a photo of George Clinton and tell me he aint down with the devil and I love Funkadelics.
i know dude.. he has a place/studio in Jacksonville.. has for years.. he aint no damn devil-worshipper.. :dahell:

bingo..