Why does Israel get away with calling any criticism of their policy as anti semitic

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
And is it mostly white ppl over there?

If so that answers my first question

Last edited:

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Can someone actually give me examples of them doing this from reputable sources? Not that I doubt y'all but I would like to have a source to reference if this ever comes up.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Because its a great smokescreen.

And being Anti-semitic is a good thing, if you read the so called semites holy books thy are supremacists and should be ridiculed.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can someone actually give me examples of them doing this from reputable sources? Not that I doubt y'all but I would like to have a source to reference if this ever comes up.
who needs examples? any time anyones "dares" question america's undying commitment to israel in the media or politics, it gets shouted down or someone brings up louis farrakhan. i dont lose sleep over it, but i'll damn sure state that FACT when it gets denied. something is "off" with the relationship between these two countries :yeshrug: unless, of course, someone would like to bring up a country america has a similar relationship with. im all ears

Criticism of the Israeli government - Wikipedia

"At a forum held at Harvard Law School Wednesday night, professors speaking in favor of divestment from Israel met largely pro-Israel opposition. The forum was organized by the student group Justice for Palestine, and featured five professors who are leading a petition-signing campaign encouraging MIT and Harvard to discontinue investments in Israeli corporations.

Similar campaigns have been launched at dozens of institutions nationwide, including Tufts, the University of California-Berkeley and Princeton. The petition decries what it calls "human rights abuses against Palestinians at the hands of the Israeli government" and criticizes Israeli military activities and presence in Gaza and the West Bank. Those favoring divestment hope that pressure will be placed on Israel much as Brandeis and other universities pressured South Africa to end apartheid in the 1980s.

"As members of the MIT and Harvard University communities, we believe that our universities ought to use their influence -- political and financial -- to encourage the United States government and the government of Israel to respect the human rights of the Palestinians," the petition reads.

"I said that I support divestment from the perspective of an American citizen because it goes with the concept of fair play and impartiality," Harvard Psychology Professor Ken Nakayama, who spoke at the forum, said. "We should have good relationships with all countries in the world. That should be codified in the adherence to international law and U.N. resolutions."

Harvard President Lawrence Summers, however, has condemned the petition since its inception this spring. In May, Summers called divestment from Israel "anti-Semitic in effect, if not intent."

:scusthov: i mean here's an example. how dare you suggest that america stop sucking israel's metaphorical dikk, you must be anti-semites. how dare you ask why america votes with israel as the entire rest of the UN doesnt, you must be an antisemite. disgraceful

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
They only get away with it with american evangelicals who think propping up Isreal is their divine duty......The rest of the world knows full well that its a deflection tactic and quite frankly utter bull shyt.