Why does it feel like the media is trying to destroy Russell Wilson's chances of making the HOF?

JLova

Veteran
Daps
If you're gonna be self-important, being likeable helps. Apparently he's neither.

What starting black QBs are actually cheesing and awe shucksing right now? The cheesiest and shucksiest niqqa around been wearing a suit for 3 years.

How many black QBs are not getting shytted on besides Mahomes?

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
He is black and had the audacity to demand his fair due and shake. When white qbs do it its all fine but as a black person you dare not ever act out or not be seen as subservient , its blatant racism

premier58

All Star
Daps
How many black QBs are not getting shytted on besides Mahomes?
CJ Stroud? Anthony Richardson? Lamar Jackson was just awared his second MVP award, Jordan Love? Has very little to do with race with Russ, he is unlikable and delusional. I recall him saying after their first SB win, that he wanted to win 3 or 4 more. For what? Whats the point of making such a bold proclamation? 10 seasons later, where is he? Still stuck on Superbowl. He gets interviewed recently and mentions that he wants to win 2 more Superbowls. Why not just say I hope to win another Superbowl before my career is over? His self awareness is ffrighteningly low and thats why he does so much cringeworthy stuff..

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
No they're not. :dahell:
RW isn't above being criticized for his :flabbynsick: play in Denver. :rudy:

"Trying to keep him out the HOF." :duck::russ:

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Russ gone ball the rest of his career

Told y'all the last 2 years I'm not about to let these Cacs destroy his career
I will NOT allow that and fukk you nikkas OK with that

2 SB appearances
1 SB title
9 time Pro Bowl
Most wins aside of Brady the past decade plus
Of course the passing stats

That's a HOFamer
LMAO fukk Rus bra we got other black QBs we on, he's Dancing with the Stars in the future and attending the Hall of Fame as a guest and since you dont have a vote, your Coli post dont matter

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
CJ Stroud? Anthony Richardson? Lamar Jackson was just awared his second MVP award, Jordan Love? Has very little to do with race with Russ, he is unlikable and delusional. I recall him saying after their first SB win, that he wanted to win 3 or 4 more. For what? Whats the point of making such a bold proclamation? 10 seasons later, where is he? Still stuck on Superbowl. He gets interviewed recently and mentions that he wants to win 2 more Superbowls. Why not just say I hope to win another Superbowl before my career is over? His self awareness is ffrighteningly low and thats why he does so much cringeworthy stuff..
Lol y’all in your feelings over something so simple :pachaha:

premier58

All Star
Daps
Lol y’all in your feelings over something so simple :pachaha:
Its just stupid and unnecessary to say. Like Tyreek saying that he was aiming for MJ, after winning his first title and hasnt won one since. Dude just let go due to failing to meet expectations, but let him tell it, he wants to win 2 more Superbowls!! He hasnt even proven that he can win one more!!#