Why does modern day radio only play vagina soothing music?

Throne.

Banned
Daps
Every now and then I like to turn on the radio to see what’s hot in hip hop and give my music a break (It’s usually trash but that’s another issue). 80% of the time it’s a woman rapping or “singing” about her fukking nikkas for hours, just wanting the pipe, woe is me im single again, getting her p*ssy ate or her heavenly woman body or something along those lines. I hit the :mjtf: and ride in silence instead. Just makes me wish for a local afrobeat or reggae station I knew of.

Are woman the majority audience for radio? Or is my local DJ just :wrist:? What is your local hip hop like?

Daps
it's your dj

here in atl, there are like 6 urban stations. the one i listen to the most recently plays durk, future, kendrick, kodak, 42 dugg, sza etc constantly. then a sprinkle of meg and latto.
but the other stations probably play more female artists.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
On 92Q here in Baltimore, they don't even play Slow Jams at night like that now.

After 10PM until 3AM, it would be R&B songs.

To answer your question, it's the soundtrack for a chick to open her legs and invite some guy over to her crib. She ain't gonna want to get drilled to some sappy simp songs like Mario's Let me Love You or Ruben Studdard's I'm Sorry. Megan The stallion or if she wants to go way back any of Trina's albums.

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Every now and then I like to turn on the radio to see what’s hot in hip hop and give my music a break (It’s usually trash but that’s another issue). 80% of the time it’s a woman rapping or “singing” about her fukking nikkas for hours, just wanting the pipe, woe is me im single again, getting her p*ssy ate or her heavenly woman body or something along those lines. I hit the :mjtf: and ride in silence instead. Just makes me wish for a local afrobeat or reggae station I knew of.

Are woman the majority audience for radio? Or is my local DJ just :wrist:? What is your local hip hop like?

Completely agree.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More

You're better off riding in silence or playing a CD...

Better yet, Hooking up the AUX.

The radio has been dead for a while now.

Why don't u listen to talk radio?

NPR and Bloomberg radio is something I'll listen to.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
When I look at radio playlists, I actually see they play more songs of men crying in autotune in addition to what you mentioned.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Most people in the world are dealing with immense amounts of anxiety they refuse to acknowledge and process directly. One of the functions of the orgasm is to release tension in the body. People speak (listen) about what they wish to be about and popular trends let you know whats truly in the hearts of men and women.

We're living in high tech but low frequency times so best disconnect from the outside, reconnect inside and deal with your ish.