Why does Society/Media Teach Us the Opposite of Game? Why Do Women Love It?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
The countless amount of tv shows, movies, books and other forms of media telling us that women like nice guys. That your chances of meeting "the one" is by being single, bored and have no other women/men want you. And if they do, they are blatantly not right for you or there's something wrong with them.

And if a girl/woman sees you talk with other girls it turns them off, they quickly lose interest in you and move on.

Be your nerdy, awkward self that stutters over his words talking to women and they'll love you even more for it. Be a completely average dude and no the hot chick won't want the hot guy she'll want you because your nice, listen to her problems and understand her (even though she's a teen in high school and don't know shyt).

But if your a player you are an a$$hole and are most likely a nice guy deep down but was hurt in the past, and as a woman you can save and change this player from the error of his ways. The player always loses and always gets caught. Women hate him and as soon as they find out he's a player they disappear or exact revenge on him.

Oh and all the bad boys are simply misunderstood nice guys who misfortune and bad luck follow around out of their control.

And guess what? Women love this shyt! Women love these bullshyt lies (partial truths) but in reality respond to them in exactly the opposite manner.

Why do the "powers that be" make garbage like this year in and year out? Is it part of the agenda to feminize men and make women more masculine? Why do women eat this fantasy shyt up?

I know there are movies out there that reveal the "game" for what it is, but they are far and few between the bullsh. And even then they have their snippets of bs here and there.

Pier7

Superstar
Daps
This a lil too deep for some late night thread browsing ya dig? :pachaha:

wickedsm

Auntie Mozelle
Supporter
Daps
movies and tv shows are supposed to be entertaining. theres a market for that happily ever after stuff.
i just watched Avengers civil war and i dont know nam superhero.
i was entertained though
:yeshrug:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
everything in the media is put there to brainwash u into following the authors own personal ideology...its up to every individual to make their own path....thats why so many ppl are stuck....they followed society BS blueprint, that never existed and now they're lost

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Women say that they want simps but they require men. Simps have no game. Men have game. For the novices game is taking no shorts and accepting no bullshyt.