Why does The Booth care about sales so much when everyone on here begs for links?

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
Lowkey I feel like I'm stealing living off TIDAL, Google Music and Spotify trials for a full year

Knowing it takes 100 spins to equal a sale

And the artist get $0.72

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
I spend money based on how much craft was put into the body of work by the artist alone. Not the producer not the street team not the label YOU. I'll download the rest.

I don't give a damn about sales tho. McDonalds might rake in more $$$ this year than your local mom and pop chain, don't make it better food

I bought a bunch of old CDs, K.R.I.T.'s album last year, DAMN from Kendrick, And the Madvillain single that came out on vinyl(avalanche). I woulda bought 2Chainz album but he's too much of a real nikka not to give his homey Nicki Minaj a look w/ a guest verse, and CDs don't come with the option to automatic skip a track

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I stream, I’ve easily streamed songs of damn at least 500-1000 times. In 2-3 years or so I will give Kendrick 1 sales unit :ahh:.

What I also don’t get is why people say that streaming is cheating when you need to stream the shyt out of an album for it to become a 1 sale. I can pay 10 bucks per month and only listen to one album and it’ll take me months to gather enough plays for one sale.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas asking for links should be bushed on sight

We’ve all download shyt at some point and I got no problem with it really. But if thats how you consume your music and you csn’t find your own links in 2018 you should log off.
I'm 37. I used to know how to find links, but not anymore. :prodigylol:
So I post the :feedme:if its something I want to check out buy probably wouldn't buy. :yeshrug:

I buy about 15-20 CDs a year. :ehh:

Why you mad about what I post though ? :peeumad:and :dame:

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
full

Stop explaining my g

:scust:

Step your google game up

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps