Why does the DMV take so long?

JasonSJackson

Jah Sun Ma'at Ra
Daps
Reppin
Maat
whats worst is when they be calling the numbers all sporadically like "Now serving A18....at window 1", "Now serving B72 at window number two.." and you sitting there waiting and people who you know came in after you's number gets called before yours.........

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I gotta take a written test then a road driving test to get a DL but I just have to pay $5 to get a gun permit.

Try to guess what I did get today :heh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
It's cause they don't give a fukk. They got a job and they have to be there all day anyway, they don't get any incentive to work fast so they don't.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It's cause they don't give a fukk. They got a job and they have to be there all day anyway, they don't get any incentive to work fast so they don't.

I'm surprised they don't have metal detectors id*sho*tth*tm*therf*uck*erup*ifIeverwantedt*d*s*methingstupid

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
It's not as bad as the stereotypes suggest. I have replaced licenses and gotten new licenses, license plate registrations and typical stuff like that done over a lunch hour including the drive to and from the place. hell, its not even usually packed on a weekday in the middle of the day. now some of them are open on saturday mornings, and if u ever go then, then its gonna be a line to bolivia.