Why down south dudes be tryna prove themselves up north?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Close enough. Stfu. Arkansas isn’t claiming Chicago. They can’t even get their damn name pronunciation right.

why is Arkansas pronounced “Arkansaw” but Kansas is pronounced Kansas? And not “Kansaw.” Or Arkansas is not pronounced Ar-Kansas like Kansas. Things that make you go hmmmm...
:ohhh:
I’ve heard both

just like Lancaster... land caster or lank kuz..stuh

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
AFAIK, most Southern folks don’t really come up here (DMV) on some rah rah. They usually cool and humble, most especially if they’re family or if they some of our HBCU friends. We’re usually pretty welcoming of them in return….Sometimes we’ll joan on how they dress or dance and sometimes they’ll talk slick shyt about GoGo or that we wear New Balances but outside of that, we don’t really harbor animosity towards each other :yeshrug: Frfr, the DMV is usually about as far north on the East Coast as most Southern Black folks are willing to move to nowadays (I’ve been seeing hella Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, and to a lesser extent Tennessee plates around here lately over the last 5 years)…And likewise, a lotta us DMV folks stay hitting up the Carolinas, Florida, and ATL for either school or vacation.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD
not sure about this on a wide scale but it made me have a flashback to when one of my cousins from kinston nc came up north to visit
and he whupped me AND my other cousin ass. i remember he kept saying "this how us down south bois do it" while he was fukking us up :dead:
granted he was like twice our size and older but that shyt was humbling. we couldn't wait until his country ass went back home :mjlol:

Them visuals :russ::russ:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
knowledge is built on experience & observation

nikkas from nyc & up.north travel more

they have a better understanding from dealing with a greater variety of people from a variety of locations

the stereotypes about nyc nikkas & up.north nikkas is really pushed by folks who have had limited interactions with a limited amount of individuals

basically it's local joker shyte

i spent basically every summer of my life on tour down south & it's that time that gave me proper perspective

nikkas hate what they don't understand is a factual saying

nikkas down that way would assume a lot of shyte just off appearances

a lot of it has to do with puzzy as well because females get curious about new shyte they never seen

i was a pup in head to toe luxury tags just off dressing better i was playing on easy mode

simple shyte like that can be interpreted as arrogance etcetera etcetera etcetera

i pray nikkas escape the traps they stuck in & find the truth out

nikkas is the same everywhere on the map just wrapped different