Why Freddie Gibbs is one of the Top 5 Rapping

Daps
if you don't already agree with this you prolly haven't listened to enough of his music, so if that's the case i'm going to prove it to you.

i'll post some tracks from a couple of his releases starting with his third:
midwestgangstaboxframecadillacmuzik, which you can get for free from his website with about 10 other mixtapes he put out a while back. FREDDIE GIBBS MUSIC

he can ride a beat better than probably anyone currently making music, can make heavy trap shyt, tell stories, and raps his ass off. plus he got an ear for beats.

flexes his ability to weave in and out of flows with double/triple syllable rhyme schemes

some dark murder shyt

and this is a 10 minute almost experimental track, i smoke to this shyt constantly

Last edited:
Daps
off str8 killa no filla (2010)

this shyt right here is gonna be your new joint as soon as you hear it:

gibbs really got his rapid flow down by this time, something he mastered by Pinata

fukking KILLS born 2 roll

aight one more for the smokers

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Freddie Gibbs one of the best in the game for real. Top 5 on my list for sure.

I mean homie got the best Flow( yeah I said it), the stories, and the rhymes. If only son was getting spins on the radio for one of his songs but he too underground to get that kind of look especially these days.

Daps
his next album Cold Day in Hell is one of those that you gotta listen all the way through. from the intro to the end this shyt bangs.

this intro is like the pinnacle of hip hop to me, from the soulful beat, singing, gibbs effortless storytelling

title speaks for itself

Jimmy the gent

I'm still eatin off Lufthansa
Daps
Reppin
North Side Perth
Cant agree on top 5 :manny:
but def one of the best at the moment. Been pumping Piñata for a min now, shyt is flames:dj2:

Copped that and Roc Marci - Marcberg same day