Why hasn't loaded lux battled anyone since calico

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don't follow this battle shyt like some of y'all, so why is this nikkas taking longer then mayweather to battle someone

This is some corny ass shyt, these nikkas don't know how to capitalize buzz, everyone was talking battle rap when that battle hit YouTube, now for months he be talking shyt hyping nonexistent things like he on some Kanye/Jay level like we care

Watch his next battle have 1/10 the coverage his calico battle had, and he deserves it

RichYung

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah... They LOVE him in the battle world.... Lol @ 1/10th the coverage.... shyt he might get more attention than that Calicoe, battle next time he steps in the ring.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
tryna get as much money as possible. The real question is why did it take him a year to drop that mixtape, should have had somethin poppin sometime around that calicoe battle.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tryna get as much money as possible. The real question is why did it take him a year to drop that mixtape, should have had somethin poppin sometime around that calicoe battle.

I doubt Lux knew that the Calicoe battle was gonna be as big as it was. Most likely didn't have any music ready

He probably thought he was gonna be on SM3, so he was gonna drop that mixtape around the time of the battle. Since he wasn't on the card, he just went ahead and dropped this mixtape.

He knows for sure when his next battle is so maybe he'll drop another one

• Dap
Reactions: dre
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I didn't think he took to long with the mixtape. He probably had a plan to drop it at SM3 because we all thought him and Hollow was going down so that would have been perfect timing for him. Its probably why he was so mad he wasn't on the card. Must of had big plans riding on it.