why hov dont fukk with 50?

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They respect each other

50 tried trolling Jay a few times

Jay dont talk back 50 understood its a waste of his time to go at someone that dont argue back

2 diff kinda guys

plus they worked with each other lots of times

If you notice 50 will go at anyone but dont really bother Master P or Jay or Luke

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Cause 50 doesn't need Jay

this.

If you look at all of those people who go to the Roc Nation brunch (or want to go), damn near all of them need something from Jay in some form or has already bowed down and received help from him. And those who don’t need shyt from him (Pharrell, Clive, Okra) are big dogs in their own lane and people ask them for help.

Who does 50 need at this point? He has respect in the street and has made some of the best business moves for someone who has no formal business training. And now this TV shyt has him in another lane.

The worked together back when 50 was a new artist on Interscope and that was that.

And I’d imagine there are plenty of other people in the game who don’t deal with Jay, but just aren’t as viable as 50, so that question is never asked about them. shyt, Eddie Murphy doesn’t deal with Jay. That’s one example right there. Some people just don’t move in the same circles and have no desire to be all up under someone.

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
If you notice 50 will go at anyone but dont really bother Master P or Jay or Luke

*Master P looked out for 50 by paying him to tour the south. 50 don’t really go at people at people that looked out for him in beginning of his career when he ain’t really have much. 50 is a calculated a$$hole and it’s easy to shyt on people that were aware of the blackballing that was going in your career and then try to F with you later on. Most of his Hip-Hop “hate” is reserved for the eastcoast he trolls everybody though.

*J prince and luke ain’t do nothing to 50 that I’m aware of for 50 to get at them plus they not relevant ( just honesty no disrespect) enough for fans to care to the point where the hate can garner attention and money.

* apparently J prince , Master P, Suge knight and Irv according to Irv himself were suppose to start a distribution company then most of them got hemmed up with the feds.

:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
*Master P looked out for 50 by paying him to tour the south. 50 don’t really go at people at people that looked out for him in beginning of his career when he ain’t really have much. 50 is a calculated a$$hole and it’s easy to shyt on people that were aware of the blackballing that was going in your career and then try to F with you later on. Most of his Hip-Hop “hate” is reserved for the eastcoast he trolls everybody though.

*J prince and luke ain’t do nothing to 50 that I’m aware of for 50 to get at them plus they not relevant ( just honesty no disrespect) enough for fans to care to the point where the hate can garner attention and money.

* apparently J prince , Master P, Suge knight and Irv according to Irv himself were suppose to start a distribution company then most of them got hemmed up with the feds.

:jbhmm:

Nas looked out for 50 at the beginning of his career too and 50 still took shots while still calling Nas the greatest. 50 is just a petty dude who nobody in their right mind would WANT to fukk with.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Coz 50 is childish as fukk

This. Its not worth it. If you do business with 50 there is a damn good chance at some point he is going to run to Twitter or Instagram with a cooked up meme trolling you.

If you need the 50 hookup it may be worth it. But Jay needs nothing from him and it will not benefit him at all. All it will take is for Curtis to take some imaginary slight to heart and go scorched earth on social media with memes and jokes. Then delete them all and sit back and :troll: while his stans go :gladbron: omg fifty is the realest!!

Jay is 50 years old. He does not have time for that tomfoolery:unimpressed:

Last edited:

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
Nas looked out for 50 at the beginning of his career too and 50 still took shots while still calling Nas the greatest. 50 is just a petty dude who nobody in their right mind would WANT to fukk with.

He did, he caught feelings with the J lo placement because he was suppose to be on it and he was probably looking at like this his shot at making it big at the time

This was around the time he was being black balled and putting out mixtapes nas was thinking of joining murder inc:mjlol:

J.lo was basically murder inc.

Nas wasn’t thinking hustler mode al and was not not really business savvy back then lif he was it would’ve been a different outcome all he had to do was pick up the phone and show 50 and if 50 mad at that then that’s his problem.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
He did, he caught feelings with the J lo placement because he was suppose to be on it and he was probably looking at like this his shot at making it big at the time

This was around the time he was being black balled and putting out mixtapes nas was thinking of joining murder inc:mjlol:

J.lo was basically murder inc.

Nas wasn’t thinking hustler mode al and was not not really business savvy back then lif he was it would’ve been a different outcome all he had to do was pick up the phone and show 50 and if 50 mad at that then that’s his problem.
he was taking a blackballed 50 cent on tour he didn't have to do nothing else for him

entitlement is nasty

The Connoisseurs

Superstar
Daps
he was taking a blackballed 50 cent on tour he didn't have to do nothing else for him

entitlement is nasty

I wouldn’t expect a poster like you to reason and understand so I’m not gonna bother actually discussing the matter with you but for everybody else...

If you’re on a song where YOUR verse was already RECORDED and ready for the radio and the world to hear only for your OG to turn around and record a verse on it wirhout showing you what the deal is and what’s going on is weird and bad business. Both of them being street dudes they know there’s codes to certain things and away to go about things. The only obligation nas had was to keep it trill and show him what’s up.

I don’t know where “ this sense of “entitlement” talk comes from ...
it sound ridiculous

:francis:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I wouldn’t expect a poster like you to reason and understand so I’m not gonna bother actually discussing the matter with you but for everybody else...

If you’re on a song where YOUR verse was already RECORDED and ready for the radio and the world to hear only for your OG to turn around and record a verse on it wirhout showing you what the deal is and what’s going on is weird and bad business. Both of them being street dudes they know there’s codes to certain things and away to go about things. The only obligation nas had was to keep it trill and show him what’s up.

I don’t know where “ this sense of “entitlement” talk comes from ...
it sound ridiculous

:francis:
yeah talking bout street codes n stuff

:laff:

entitlement. always feeling owed and slighted is common with street dudes. nobody owe you shyt but what you earned. he ain't earn that feature spot and got replaced that's THE BUSINESS. Verses get switched dropped and replaced all the time. emotional nikkaz turn everything into a slight

:russell:

50 cent is/was emotional and it has isolated him from mostly everyone but you can keep pretending it's other people's fault :deadmanny:

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
This. Its not worth it. If you do business with 50 there is a damn good chance at some point he is going to run to Twitter or Instagram with a cooked up meme trolling you.

If you need the 50 hookup it may be worth it. But Jay needs nothing from him and it will not benefit him at all. All it will take is for Curtis to take some imaginary slight to heart and go scorched earth on social media with memes and jokes. Then delete them all and sit back and :troll: while his stans go :gladbron: omg fifty is the realest!!

Jay is 50 years old. He does not have time for that tomfoolery:unimpressed:

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

what else would happen, how do you think jay would troll 50?

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
:russ::russ::russ::russ:

what else would happen, how do you think jay would troll 50?
That’s the problem. You can’t troll 50 unless you can trick him into bodying himself like Ross did. That seems to be a one off situation and will probably not happen again lol

Jay can’t simply use the I have more money than you technique. Floyd has more money than Curtis too. Did not stop Curtis from talking that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
Kongo
That’s the problem. You can’t troll 50 unless you can trick him into bodying himself like Ross did. That seems to be a one off situation and will probably not happen again lol

Jay can’t simply use the I have more money than you technique. Floyd has more money than Curtis too. Did not stop Curtis from talking that shyt.

you have a brilliant mind, ima gonna pick your brain a little bit if you dont mind bro.

Let's talk about the rick ross beef with 50. that shyt was halarious, i remember a interview where rick ross was like in some project staircases in ny smoking sour and dissing 50 calling him a munkey talking bout tony yayo is snorting cocaine. that shyt had me dying. this nikka ross be trolling the shyt out of 50.

how did ross manage to out troll 50 so brilliantly with all the odds stacked against him, what was it about ross that made it successful, whats ya whole take.

i rock with you brotha,

swerve

All Star
Daps
Ross? :russ:

Stole 50s laid back slow flow
Called himself the Teflon Don after 50 called himself that
50s crew robbed MMG on their chain and had it a up in videos with no retaliation
Ross got murdered by Banks on wax
50 had Ross son and BM in Mayweathers crib while Diddy was there and no retaliation AND he continued to fukk with diddy :russ:

Plus a ton of shyt I don’t even care to type up because it’s too early in the morning for this bs