Why I Will Not March for Eric Garner

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're full of shyt. You can't cite one example of a tragedy like this happening to a black woman and black men not speaking out against it. Crystal Mangum, Renisha Mcbride, the Rutgers basketball team, the lady photographed by that racist Cumia, ect are all examples of black men supporting black women. Where are the examples to the contrary that you keep whining about?
I was speaking in general. Of course there are individual black women who support black men. I was referring to all of these BWE type groups/organizations. Not only do these groups not support black their premise is built on demonizing black men.

I know the answer to this one

:usure:: "Someone on the internet who I THINK might be a black man said bytch and hair hatted hooligan :sadbron:"

Put her on ignore if yall can't resist the urge to argue with these headcases

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I don't understand why this Blah person hasn't been banned yet. First of all it's obviously not a black woman because any black woman who hates black men that much is not joining a mostly black male forum. Second this person posts in the same types of threads with the same type of bullshyt rhetoric and doesn't post anywhere else. On top of that, whenever this person is confronted and asked about this, the person just says "OK".

I'm convinced. The person only shows up to threads drenched on black man vs. black woman negativity. Like a robot or something. Either a male troll or literally the most bitter and hurt female I have ever come across online. Folks need to start ignoring those posts and make them talk to themselves. They'll eventually tire of it and move on.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm convinced. The person only shows up to threads drenched on black man vs. black woman negativity. Like a robot or something. Either a male troll or literally the most bitter and hurt female I have ever come across online. Folks need to start ignoring those posts and make them talk to themselves. They'll eventually tire of it and move on.

No female wastes that much time being petty and angry at a forum full of people they despise. It's most likely a white supremacist or a black guy trolling.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No female wastes that much time being petty and angry at a forum full of people they despise. It's most likely a white supremacist or a black guy trolling.

IDK.... Her love for false equivalency and "WHAT ABOUT THE MENZ" screams woman to me. what you said makes sense too.

they might as well dead tariqslayer while they at it

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The bytch that wrote that article is a filthy black c00n cave bytch in blackface........fukking c00nette

bytches like that need to fukkin die :demonic:........plain and fukkin simple, instead of shooting at the fukkin opps, we need to kill all these fukkin c00n ass sambo nikkas and c00n slut ass cave bedwenches, plain and fukkin simple.......................destroy and rebuild, word to :ahh:

TGainz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
hoes like that the modern-day snitch ass bedwenches working for the racist cacs trying to undermine Black progress

..destroy the male contingent of your entire community because some simple nikka broke your heart in 5th grade, c00nettes

..bedwench for cacs and have mixed babies with them that will hate you for being black and in turn hate their blackness, c00nettes

:stopitslime:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Why hasn't Blah been banned yet

She/He's been repeating the same things over and over again

Exactly! In the thread about Nicki Minaj and her tweets he/she randomly brought up "black men disrespect black women more than anyone else" :beli:

Even the most bitter black woman eventually will get tired of going to a mostly black male forum full of people that she hates to post the exact same bullshyt. This person is nothing but an instigator.

They're LSA plants:mjlol:

:mjlol: What do they even get out of it? Who says: "Hey! You know what would be great? If we trolled our own people." :dead: