Why is cheating on your significant other immoral?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Is it because it could potentially cause anguish and emotional pain to your significant other?

Why? Someone tell me.

The real reason is "accidental" pregnancy, disease, and jealous lovers.

I can't imagine that you really didn't realize these things.

Why do you degenerates who can't be faithful bother to have significant others?

If yall are confused by other social norms: If you have to hide what you're doing you shouldn't be doing it.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I see you what you saying but that's still not basis if this thread

If the only reason it's immoral is because it makes her feel bad, then is it moral if she doesn't find out?

How far does this rationale extend?

If a baby sitter sexually abuses a child that someone trusts her to watch and protect, is it immoral if the child's parents never find out?

Guru

1995 -
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How far does this rationale extend?

If a baby sitter sexually abuses a child that someone trusts her to watch and protect, is it immoral if the child's parents never find out?

If the parents doesn't know about it's because the person who did it know they can't or won't tolerate it, I'm not saying the abuser is right but that's just how it goes.

and still haven't answered my question

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hold on though. regarding this post and your other women about "women lying about their sexual history and cheating", dating pasts isn't cheating. are you saying that men are more likely to tell their current monogamous partners their TRUE body counts, the grimy details of their PAST sex lives like they participated in a train, they had sex at a young age, or they had sexual feelings for a man? or are you saying men own up to their pasts?

Whether or not it they do it depends on the individual. But it is a masculine virtue/a trait men respect. And it's a standard men enforce on each other and their sons.

Furthermore unless he looks like a virgin a man never has to lie about his sexual history. And women never ask outright anyway

Lady.Libra.

~balance~
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
VII
Good grief...:facepalm:
It is immoral and your S/O should be able to trust you...and that includes when she has no way of knowing what you are up to. As a matter of fact, it's the man who conducts himself, in an upstanding manner when met with temptation, out of sight to his S/O is what she is banking on.

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Even if meant protecting the feelings of your partner?

All the BEST women like commitment. And like I said several time - I never hurt them. They NEVER know.

Real Love is what you do, not how you feel.

What you are describing is not commitment.

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Why not have an open relationship then? Well the problem is, I don't want to KNOW that she is actually doing these things. I like the illusion of commitment more than the actual commitment and DEEP DOWN I think most people do as well
Get this bytch made shyt outta here :camby: