Why is Errol Spence so good?

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
But at then end of the day he beat them. Spence does kill the body. Especially with the power he got. Bunduu said thurman was the best fighter he faced and would beat spence.Thurman got a better resume. I feel like he's the better boxer. All around complete fighter
Imagine the body shot that collazo or Porter landed on Thurman, coming from Spence? Spence also punches through his target all the time, and is 100% technically sound. If you watch the Brook fight in the last two rounds, he completely broke him down. Had Brook out of position, due to body punches but good ass footwork. He puts you in positions you don't want to be in like Pac Man used to.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
There's nothing methodical about Brook. He's the best counter puncher and combination puncher at 147.
That's an exaggeration for sure, but Brook was definitely a top 5 WW in a top heavy division. After the Spence lost he was average and hiding out in England with the titles (which I said was happening a year ago), classic shyt. Kind of like Kkkovalev was never that good now that Ward mad him made him 'Valev. Same thing after Floyd beat _________

Daps
Reppin
NULL
But at then end of the day he beat them. Spence does kill the body. Especially with the power he got. Bunduu said thurman was the best fighter he faced and would beat spence.Thurman got a better resume. I feel like he's the better boxer. All around complete fighter

Who cares what Bundu said, we all saw Spence damn near knock his ass through the ropes

Brook has a victory over the best guy Keith Thurman beat, so no Spence has a better resume, Danny garcia is not a real welterweight and only fought guerrero who was down from the damage he took against kamegai and didn't look impressive

Spence stops Keith Thurman, way easier fight than Brook who got his ass beat to point he might as well just retire

Thurman couldn't stand toe to toe with Garcia lmao, if Garcia knew how to cut the ring off he would've won that fight
Thurman tries that with spence he's going to get knocked out in 4th or 5th, Spence will cut the ring off and batter him, he gonna have to stand his ground and fight to have a chance, and he ain't got what it takes

Daps
Who cares what Bundu said, we all saw Spence damn near knock his ass through the ropes

Brook has a victory over the best guy Keith Thurman beat, so no Spence has a better resume, Danny garcia is not a real welterweight and only fought guerrero who was down from the damage he took against kamegai and didn't look impressive

Spence stops Keith Thurman, way easier fight than Brook who got his ass beat to point he might as well just retire

Thurman couldn't stand toe to toe with Garcia lmao, if Garcia knew how to cut the ring off he would've won that fight
Thurman tries that with spence he's going to get knocked out in 4th or 5th, Spence will cut the ring off and batter him, he gonna have to stand his ground and fight to have a chance, and he ain't got what it takes
Thurman stood toe to toe with Garcia the whole fight until the last two rounds when he decided to box. Spence 's defense is not so great so if would fight Thurman he would be in trouble.

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Spence is relentless and can take a punch, he wears on you with his pace and breaks you down, if you can't hurt him- you will not beat him.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Spence is relentless and can take a punch, he wears on you with his pace and breaks you down, if you can't hurt him- you will not beat him.
Lets not overrate Spence off of Brook; not only is Brook the lesser of the ww contenders, hes a slapping ass nikka, had Spence took those amount of punches from the Welter elites he wouldnt have survived

HeruDat1

Superstar
Daps
Lets not overrate Spence off of Brook; not only is Brook the lesser of the ww contenders, hes a slapping ass nikka, had Spence took those amount of punches from the Welter elites he wouldnt have survived

We'll see when Thurman faces Spence. no1 else at 47 is elite right now

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
Thurman would not be able to withstand the body assault coming from spence. and thurman nickname should be change from "one time" to "some time" he got hurt by guerrero and collazo:mjlol:

Because he got careless and opened up against two opponents he was destroying. Same goes for his fight against Soto Karass.

If Thurman's body or chin was easy to crack we would've seen him fold or at least get stunned when he faced off against better comp. Thurman-Spence is going to be a great fight whenever it happens, I think I'm taking Spence, but Thurman ain't going to fold like hella people on here expect.

Side note: Unless I'm forgetting about anyone else, Thurman and Spence are clearly #1 and #2 at WW, and I think PBC would be smart to build up anticipation for that fight given how important that bout will be for the division. They can't make the mistake of simply putting the fight on free TV and expect people to tune in.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Because he got careless and opened up against two opponents he was destroying. Same goes for his fight against Soto Karass.

If Thurman's body or chin was easy to crack we would've seen him fold or at least get stunned when he faced off against better comp. Thurman-Spence is going to be a great fight whenever it happens, I think I'm taking Spence, but Thurman ain't going to fold like hella people on here expect.

Side note: Unless I'm forgetting about anyone else, Thurman and Spence are clearly #1 and #2 at WW, and I think PBC would be smart to build up anticipation for that fight given how important that bout will be for the division. They can't make the mistake of simply putting the fight on free TV and expect people to tune in.
:patrice:

:russ:thurman is gonna fold fam... like a weak lawn chair on a breezy day lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thurman stood toe to toe with Garcia the whole fight until the last two rounds when he decided to box. Spence 's defense is not so great so if would fight Thurman he would be in trouble.

No Garcia hurt him with a body shot, and he decided he didn't want those problems

lmao at choosing to box, he had garcia hurt early, why didn't he finish him, because Garcia got heart and fired back, when he got hurt he went into flight mode
I would see if he was moving around setting traps and countering, but he was literally running fro garcia

spence is going to hurt that boy

RisAri0

<<dunno what swag means
Daps
The only man at 147 that has a chance to beat Spence is T. Crawford when he decides to move up. Other than that I see Spence vs Thurman look like Winky vs Tito...a very skillful pressure fighting southpaw vs an under matched orthodox power puncher.