Why is everyone pregnant so young?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
From what I seen, this is common if not culturally admissible in the Mexican community. They're seniors in high school starting a family and their parents cool with each other and everything.

Not going to lie, it's a beautiful struggle if you can make that happen and work out and stay together. It sounds nice to be young when your kids are achieving milestones (graduation, starting family, etc).

If you don't have big goals or don't care about that single life you playing yourself when you could just start building with someone else.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
same reason everybody
wants a new car.
:ehh:

wat6rr.jpg

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Only now is 20 something is considered to be too young for anything...
I could see if muthafukaz are lil ass middle schoolers or high school students...
But in my era, muthafukaz were very mature coming out of high school.... times are different...
But this culture of living ur life... fukking, making money, traveling and all this shyt is cool. .. but it produces alot of fukked up ppl who get into relationships with alot of "baggage"...
The only issue we should be talking about is having kids at any age, without planning for it outside of a marriage or serious relationship

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Only now is 20 something is considered to be too young for anything...
I could see if muthafukaz are lil ass middle schoolers or high school students...
But in my era, muthafukaz were very mature coming out of high school.... times are different...
But this culture of living ur life... fukking, making money, traveling and all this shyt is cool. .. but it produces alot of fukked up ppl who get into relationships with alot of "baggage"...
The only issue we should be talking about is having kids at any age, without planning for it outside of a marriage or serious relationship

Blame the extreme cost of living, the lack of job opportunities with only a high school diploma, and the FOMO lifestyle that makes people even in their 40's still obsessed with the clublife. Fix those with going back to a family-oriented culture prior to 1998, and you will see people have kids young again.

Plus the life expectancy rate is a lot longer than 65 these days.

invalid

Banned
Daps
From what I seen, this is common if not culturally admissible in the Mexican community. They're seniors in high school starting a family and their parents cool with each other and everything.

My perception has been that this practice comes out of survival. With citizenship being illegitimate for most Mexicans, the only way to legitimize ones status as much as possible is in having kids that are born here in this country. The so called “anchor babies” that can anchor one down so that it’s harder to separate a family. So the practice of having as many kids as possible as early as possible (high school) is popular especially among those that are Dreamers or whose families are not as stable.