Why is Gardena, CA so unprolific compared to Pomona and Compton or Vallejo and Oakland?

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Remember, Vallejo is to Oakland what Pomona is to Compton

But why is Gardena such a dry space for people to come from and/or represent?

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Gardena is always Torrance adjacent in my mind. What else is it known for?

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Pomona? :mjlol: ....Pomona one of the dustiest cities in California. Only reason to be there is if you wanna drive down h0lt blvd and get a view of the hookers. Always be some bum ass pimps out there harassing the ho's and begging for a chance. shyt is hilarious. Pimpin is not what they portray in raps. Most of them dudes are some low life's barely making it. But yea I ain't never seen anybody repping Pomona like that. There's a few good food spots out there but that's about it.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Pomona? :mjlol: ....Pomona one of the dustiest cities in California. Only reason to be there is if you wanna drive down h0lt blvd and get a view of the hookers. Always be some bum ass pimps out there harassing the ho's and begging for a chance. shyt is hilarious. Pimpin is not what they portray in raps. Most of them dudes are some low life's barely making it. But yea I ain't never seen anybody repping Pomona like that. There's a few good food spots out there but that's about it.
Suga Free, Kokane, Pomona Pimpin’ Young

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Suga Free, Kokane, Pomona Pimpin’ Young
Yea basically just pimps. The hookers is really all the city is known for. So if you're a pimp then I could see why you would fukk with Pomona on that level. But like I said. Most of them pimps are some dusty ass bums. Driving around in their broken down 97 Mercedes begging ho's to join the team.

I stop at the gas station over there all the time cause it's super cheap. Always pimps posted up or walking in the streets harassing ho's. Seen one pimp get pepper sprayed a few months back :mjlol: .....but other than that, Pomona aint got shyt going for it. Just an ugly ass city all around. Even with all the bullshyt I never really feel unsafe out there. Even late night. San Bernardino is a whole different story. You go out there at night you gotta better be ready for whatever. I'd say the IE in general is way more active and has more clout than Pomona.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea basically just pimps. The hookers is really all the city is known for. So if you're a pimp then I could see why you would fukk with Pomona on that level. But like I said. Most of them pimps are some dusty ass bums. Driving around in their broken down 97 Mercedes begging ho's to join the team.

I stop at the gas station over there all the time cause it's super cheap. Always pimps posted up or walking in the streets harassing ho's. Seen one pimp get pepper sprayed a few months back :mjlol: .....but other than that, Pomona aint got shyt going for it. Just an ugly ass city all around. Even with all the bullshyt I never really feel unsafe out there. Even late night. San Bernardino is a whole different story. You go out there at night you gotta better be ready for whatever. I'd say the IE in general is way more active and has more clout than Pomona.

When Suga Free described Pomona in the 80s he made it seem like it was country with dirt roads, people riding horses and fruit trees all over.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Yeah maybe pimpin was more glamorous in the 70s or something because I've seen many dudes who claim to be pimpin, and like you described they usually dusty af. A nickel and dime crack dealer is one rung up from what pimpin really is.