Why is Gil-Scott Heron chill now?

Goatpoacher

Superstar
Daps
Don't get the hate. Gil's good people ,one of the few people I can respectfully disagree with on certain topics.

It's always funny watching him troll people with stats in.... interesting ways. The person he argues with feels there's something wrong, but can't articulate the problem effectively, so they get mad and start flinging feces at their computer screen. :jjjjj:

Overall, one of the better posters on here.

Codeine Bryant

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW
He's one of the top posters on this forum.

Obsession with him is bizarre. Whole group of dudes clamoring to dap each other up after dissing him. He knows more about basketball than most of this forum that makes nonstop of-the-moment threads and posts.

If you disagree with his opinion :yeshrug:

But he really gets a lot of people in their feelings and I can't help but :banderas:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

Obsession with him is bizarre. Whole group of dudes clamoring to dap each other up after dissing him. He knows more about basketball than most of this forum that makes nonstop of-the-moment threads and posts.

But he really gets a lot of people in their feelings and I can't help but :banderas:

I don't doubt that he knows a lot about basketball, but dude used to get legit angry when he disagreed with you.

@Soundwave said Gil told him to go fukk himself:mjcry:

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide

Lol Gil aint even a top 5k poster. I've never seen a poster make up analytics to prove why hes right. Than deny the most common ones when it doesn't fit his argument. Dude is literally out there arguing why currys playoff +- is irrelevant and that he's actually playing well

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Lol Gil aint even a top 5k poster. I've never seen a poster make up analytics to prove why hes right. Than deny the most common ones when it doesn't fit his argument. Dude is literally out there arguing why currys playoff +- is irrelevant and that he's actually playing well

No he aint...no way:shaq2:

You forreal breh?:ohhh:

@Gil Scott-Heroin???? :what:

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Solid poster but i dislike how he refuses to take L's..

I sonned him in the d'angelo vs. Mudiay debate yet he refuses to acknowledge

Last edited: