Why is it that white liberals are seemingly above criticism for their racism?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I've been noticing this.
:patrice:
It's easy to condemn blatant white supremacists and the Republican party but why is it that seemingly white liberals are viewed as the good guys when they can be just as racist if not more racist than their conservative counterparts?
:jbhmm:
Inspired by @Conan The Barbarian 's thread about leftists talking down on antifa.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Because we're actually trying to make progress. Attacking all white people will just unify them all against us. Divide and conquer. Besides you also need to choose your battles, is really more important to stop a liberal whitewashing movies than it is to stop a conservative cop from killing nikkas? There is levels to racism. We start at the top and work our way down instead of working our up. The way some people talk about stopping racism I'm convinced they'd happier if we were still slaves but had equal representation in Hollywood.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The left is now becoming what they always criticized the right for.

The left always boasts about free speech and the 1st amendment, but their recent actions have shown otherwise.
Nobody cares about the rights of Nazis:yeshrug:

That's what people don't understand. Get rid them first then worry about being "fair". Thats how it is when your entire platform is the extermination of a race.

How are we supposed to compromise? You kill off half of us but the rest have to be treated equally?
They're terrorists, people have known since 9/11 that you don't negotiate with terrorists.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
I had to call out a "Bernie Bro" at work because he was on some :mjpls: and didn't really know it

Talking about what "black people need" I had to hit him with the quick (and appropriate... I'm not trying to lose my job :manny:) "You don't know what black people need...you aren't black...you think you know but honestly most of what you say infantizes us. You don't speak for black people because you are liberal so it's cool what you stand for, but don't cross a line"

he was :merchant: :sadcam: when I broke it down like that to him

Daps
I've had debates with liberal cacs and I've made some of them uncomfortable enough to reveal themselves to be racists. Then they'll start to label you the racist or angry guy for pointing out their bullshyt even gossip about you to others. I try to keep my distance from all cacs. You never know.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I had to call out a "Bernie Bro" at work because he was on some :mjpls: and didn't really know it

Talking about what "black people need" I had to hit him with the quick (and appropriate... I'm not trying to lose my job :manny:) "You don't know what black people need...you aren't black...you think you know but honestly most of what you say infantizes us. You don't speak for black people because you are liberal so it's cool what you stand for, but don't cross a line"

he was :merchant: :sadcam: when I broke it down like that to him
This is the shyt I'm talking about. White liberals have the nerve to see black people as charity cases that need their help instead of as human beings or as equals. It's always about them seeing themselves as the lesser of two evils that black people need...not actually want. They actually stand for white supremacy just not in the same way as conervatives....but liberal white supremacy where black and minorities are seemingly indebted to them. It's a colonialist mentality.

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
I personally don't understand why any black people are talking to liberal/right wing white people anyway about our opinions on politics on racism.

Don't bring it up or get them involved in that conversation as it always leads to some bullshyt. Haven't met a white person who can REMOTELY understand what black people have been through and I doubt in my lifetime I will.:martin:

When you discuss politics with these people you threaten their "white comfort". Try doing it and see how irritated they get or upset when discussing it because black people hold NO power in any fashion to be practitioners of racism.:stopitslime:

Save your mental energy and spirit when these issues come up or a white person wants "your opinion".

They don't deserve it and much less can comprehend it.:francis:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I personally don't understand why any black people are talking to liberal/right wing white people anyway about our opinions on politics on racism.

Don't bring it up or get them involved in that conversation as it always leads to some bullshyt. Haven't met a white person who can REMOTELY understand what black people have been through and I doubt in my lifetime I will.
I definitely don't even try to discuss issues of race and racism with white people at all especially in real life. You will not ever get a genuine response. It's like talking to a brick wall...an issue of futility. They will listen to another white person before they listen to a black person. They have that internalized racism that doesn't allow them to see the message spouted out by black people without a white face on it. They pretend they aren't racist and that they "understand" our plight but then go on to gentrify us out of our cities and call the cops on us when we hanging out on the stoop. I'm really sick of asking people to treat other people with the civility, common courtesy, and respect they deserve. I'm really sick of asking white people to stop being racist. I'm really sick of white liberals acting like they aren't guilty of being racist cause they don't wear white hoods and pointy hats.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
They control the narrative regardless of whatever side they are on...

Im going to freestyle off the top of offensive shyt from both types of white people:

If its a white liberal person, then black people are inept, need help, need protection because we are victims, need handouts, need to be talked to like a child (political correctness), Create excuses for our worst. They believe their money and generosity will "help" us. They do more to pick out "talented 10th" black folks and put them on a pedestal whiles still treating us like victims and inept.

If its a white conservative, than black people are overall mostly inept, impulsive, not smart, need help, but shouldnt get it. They believe we are mostly not capable of achieving anything without them or their way of political social thought(whether it is being a "conservative", or wanting handouts from the "cucks"). Being Black and conservative kind of checks off a lot of things for them(because you cosign their political thought). However, if they dont talk to you, they wont know anything about you, and they'll probably just assume you are going to rob them when they see you on the street.

Which is why your political and social opinions just need to be you're own. its a waste of time to criticize white liberals over race. They just get offended, get "redpilled", and become white conservatives and overall become worse.This is why most of the white voting population of the US can vote Obama for 8 years, and then vote Trump RIGHT after.

If you are going to "challenge" white racism, go for the hard stuff. These weak ass lib cacs are literally food if society ever broke down. They aren't a problem.

Last edited: