why is max b producer young los so underrated ?

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Who knows. French been off a lot of the old producers he did tracks with, maybe its because their sound is dated or maybe because he was never that close with them.

I think that's why he doesn't rock with Dame nomore, 'cause Dame would always be hands-off when it came to the Byrdgang beef. And idk if French and Los even met each other, I never seen them together. I know Young Los is from the midwest or somewhere, not new york. But he just stopped putting out beats altogether.
French should remix like ten max B songs and feature artists like ye ross etc. For a tape

straightcash

All Star
Daps
French should remix like ten max B songs and feature artists like ye ross etc. For a tape

That's a dope concept, but I don't think he could even if he wanted to. :mjcry:

Amalgam first owned his catalog, and they were a hassle when French tried to put that "Hey My Guy" track (ft. Max) on his debut album. Then they sold the catalog to Phase One (Stage One), and those guys pretty much deleted most of Max's videos from youtube, all his tapes off Datpiff, and even stole @Ciggavelli and WAVEment's work with the "Library of a Legend" collection and wiped their name off the credits.

Its still possible if he can convince Stage One that he wants to do a mixtape, but he probably doesn't want to deal with them. They'd probably try to charge him a fee for using Max's verses or some bullshyt.

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
That's a dope concept, but I don't think he could even if he wanted to. :mjcry:

Amalgam first owned his catalog, and they were a hassle when French tried to put that "Hey My Guy" track (ft. Max) on his debut album. Then they sold the catalog to Phase One (Stage One), and those guys pretty much deleted most of Max's videos from youtube, all his tapes off Datpiff, and even stole @Ciggavelli and WAVEment's work with the "Library of a Legend" collection and wiped their name off the credits.

Its still possible if he can convince Stage One that he wants to do a mixtape, but he probably doesn't want to deal with them. They'd probably try to charge him a fee for using Max's verses or some bullshyt.
Damn good thing I got the library of a legend but that sucks I guess we'll have to wait til he gets out