Status
Not open for further replies.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Smh

I stopped reading cause you said I equated this to racism against blacks which I never did

My point is it’s ridiculous that anytime I post my opinion I got hit back with die slow cac or called a homophobic slur for no damn reason

Even with this thread I got called slurs within a few minutes

I should be allowed to post my thoughts without getting attacked...

Hate is hate regardless it doesn’t make it okay
Yeah exactly. You stop reading when someone says something critical that you don't like.
Maybe you should use your power of ignoring to not read when people tell you to kill yourself slowly. Preferably in a house fire with your loved ones and pets.

It's ridiculous you're more upset at being called a meaningless insult on a message board than you were that actual Bostonians harassed a human being in real life.

CC Sabathia and the 62 other black MLB players should get to do their jobs without being racially targeted.
Yet you tried to brush aside the Adam Jones incident as a one off. Meanwhile, you're out here whining about when people call you names online.

"I've never been called the N-word" anywhere but in Boston, Sabathia said.
Los Angeles Times - We are currently unavailable in your region

"We know. There's 62 of us. We all know," he said. "When you go to Boston, expect it."

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
After 400 yrs of slavery black ppl should be allowed to say cac and even hate ppl imo

I personally dont hate white ppl but plenty of my friends do and I dont put any energy attempting to change their opinions because i wasn't a cac who enslaved ppl for 400 yrs

That's yal job to make blk ppl not hate u, not mine

Shouldn't have been so racist

At least u get to benefit from being a white man in Americans society, stop crying breh

:manny:

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
smfh at this place

Don’t care about racial or homophobic slurs

Don’t care about hating someone based on their skin color, nah...

But if u took back to a mod who is trolling everyone with stupidity you can get banned from a thread

They ignore my earlier complaints and just lock the thread and hope it goes away, no resolution nothing

This place is pathetic. Who runs this?

Status
Not open for further replies.