Why Is Sean 'Diddy' Combs Accused of So Much Violence Over the Past 30 Years & Why Did the Music Industry Look the Other Way?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Yeah... all them MFs have dirt on their hands and they all keep it low. Until it becomes something that's out of their hands or goes against them, all them big industry guys look out for each other and get their personal issues swept under the rug. This also includes people in other facets of entertainment. That's why I'm always surprised when people say Puff is a snake as if he's the only one. All those people at the top have horror stories attached to them that have either been forgotten or made to go away over time.

The whole industry is rooted in blood and street money. The artists have always been basically "Look Outs" in a street analogy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Clive Davis was watching his back and eventually he built himself a big enough machine that allowed him to watch his own back — to a degree

Clive was used to cleaning up messes and keeping unsightly things about his artists away from being exposed.

Even though a 19 year old Whitney Houston was already dabbling in drugs, she was still valuable as an artist with a generational voice. Clive and his people made sure the press didn’t find out about her growing drug addiction. And even after the whole world knew years later, it was Clive to the rescue to help her get “clean”

Puff was his new cash cow in the mid 90s aside from major work LA Reid and Babyface were putting in at the same time. And having Bad Boy under his umbrella meant he had a winning horse in the next big thing in music. So of course he made sure Puff was solid to a point where dude could still make major mistakes and be okay. Heck at one point Puffy was his biggest artist.

Everytime I drive on 684 the signs every 10 miles "Highway maintained by Clive Davis" :whew:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
i actually know of someone who sued diddy/security for assault. diddy's lawyers buried him in paperwork, lost the case. man aint been the same since :francis:

tldr: money

man breh got the game in a choke hold. If u partied in NYC u eventually ran into diddy n his click. What they say goes they Gd up FR FR

Grand_Verbalizer

All Star
Daps
Clive Davis was watching his back
0aeefec7212e703ea0d6698f2c782501.gif

Clive was used to cleaning up messes

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Fk whatever y'all talmbout
I'm riding with my Harlem Bro
If you don't like it...Fk you too

Slapping an arrogant man (backed by Baby n Lil J) back to the Canadian Border, remains his greatest achievement

Forced Lil J to do another slow talking 2 minute intro saying a buncha nothing

We Love you Puff

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Diddy was protected by Clive Davis and others since he was bringing in the Benjamins.

He should have been gunned down for causing Biggie to die and then hopping on the next flight back to NYC. He's the reason why NYC lost a legend. Pac too.

Snake Azz dude.

50 needs to keep his foot on his neck since most of these industry cats are too scary to say anything(Yes I'm looking at you Joe Budden).

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
I believe that second verse in Nas' Purple was about him ...

"Y'all just wanna deal with drama
Talk about nikkas who got things, y'all ready to kill his mama
Everything you into is underworld related
You sell your man out, not even your girl is sacred
You don't trust a soul, hold up, you moldin' soldiers
To pull guns quick and always look behind the shoulder
Think of how many dudes died tryin' to be down with you
Everybody's under six feet of ground but you
Still standin', still roamin' through the streets, that's real
You a survivor, knowin' all the beef is ill
You got a bunch of thugs with you even now that's ready
Trustin' your judgment, quick to put it down, they deadly
The hood love you but behind your back they pray for the day".

This bastord helped kill NY Hip Hop too.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
The white hand was backing him up

I bet so...
Clive Davis had Fluff on his knees and then busted his bussy while telling him to "Take That, Take that in exchange for label funding for Bad Boy.

:dame:

Say what u want about Suge but he didn't get down like most of these execs. Master P either.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe that second verse in Nas' Purple was about him ...

"Y'all just wanna deal with drama
Talk about nikkas who got things, y'all ready to kill his mama
Everything you into is underworld related
You sell your man out, not even your girl is sacred
You don't trust a soul, hold up, you moldin' soldiers
To pull guns quick and always look behind the shoulder
Think of how many dudes died tryin' to be down with you
Everybody's under six feet of ground but you
Still standin', still roamin' through the streets, that's real
You a survivor, knowin' all the beef is ill
You got a bunch of thugs with you even now that's ready
Trustin' your judgment, quick to put it down, they deadly
The hood love you but behind your back they pray for the day".

This bastord helped kill NY Hip Hop too.

You making up stuff now. Nas addressed him by name at the beginning of the song. "I don't like the way P. Diddy did Shyne with different lawyers". If he really meant that verse to be a bout Puff, I really don't see why he would hold back and omit his name off of another verse.