Why Is Shaun King Considered A Plant? (Fill Me In Because IDK The Full Scoop)

IslandG

All Star
Daps
Let him grow his hair out first before I can take him seriously.

Looks white. Birth certificate says he's white and has a white mother and white father. But he says he has some mysterious black father who he won't name and can't talk about because of reasons. Yeah. Not giving him benefit of the doubt.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I know Deray is a supposed plant. I'm kinda familiar with him. I think he's getting bankrolled by George Soros right?

He also has a relationship with the founder of Twitter.

All of them are receiving money through different channels which are a front for black lives matter.

They're a non threat, Seals was murdered because he was.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dude does a great job spreading awareness on police brutality on social media, so for that he is cool in my book. His race is honestly not that serious. His mindset is what im most concerned about.

Lots of midnight black motherfukkers that aint bought shyt.

however if someone can direct me to evidence he stole i would love to read it.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He is the male Rachel Dolezal as @RichieRich above said. He is a full blooded white man who is lying about his identity for reasons unknown. He was exposed by Jason Black I believe.

you creepy ass crackers stay studying black people/issues/culture. then have the nerve to say we're obsessed with ya'll.

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dude does a great job spreading awareness on police brutality on social media, so for that he is cool in my book. His race is honestly not that serious. His mindset is what im most concerned about.

Lots of midnight black motherfukkers that aint bought shyt.

however if someone can direct me to evidence he stole i would love to read it.
I agree with the mindset part. Reason why I made this thread because I'm following more conscious people. I just wanted to make sure if he was legit and not a plant. Sorry, but I don't know everything.

Mason83

Banned
Daps
your albino monkey ass is real bold behind a computer :pachaha:
Not as bold as you, I've shown my face, you just make racist statements behind an avatar, yet would NEVER say it in real life or you would literally lose your livelihood.

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not as bold as you, I've shown my face, you just make racist statements behind an avatar, yet would NEVER say it in real life or you would literally lose your livelihood.

stop it. black people cant be racist.

me saying that you're a pig skinned recessive genetic defect is a scientific fact.

saying euros are neanderthal pedophile homosexuals since ya'll were on all 4s in caves is a fact b.

dont be mad at me, be mad at your god :francis: