Why is The Coli So Overwhelmingly Negative?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
It can be a post about a beautiful woman, and there will always be several posters who just have to be so negative, and mean spirited. I can understand having a disagreement, but it seems like some posters are just sitting on anger ready to spew it at any moment. Why? And has anyone else noticed this?

concise

Veteran
Daps
It can be a post about a beautiful woman, and there will always be several posters who just have to be so negative, and mean spirited. I can understand having a disagreement, but it seems like some posters are just sitting on anger ready to spew it at any moment. Why? And has anyone else noticed this?

I don't know if I've ever seen this.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
I don't know if I've ever seen this.
Look at the comments in this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bites-knuckles-ashanti-yesterday.346945/ not all, but some are just so hateful that this attractive woman is getting attention. But its not even just that. There was another thread a couple days ago where people just shyt on fat people for no reason. These will be the same ones turning around talking about the hate they have to deal with from white people. I just don't get it.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

Rihanna is getting old. She needs to settle down, and have children before her eggs scramble.

Look at the above negative shyt :dead:

Kobe24

Banned
Daps

Its an internet forum lol thats just the nature of the beast.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Look at the comments in this thread: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/bites-knuckles-ashanti-yesterday.346945/ not all, but some are just so hateful that this attractive woman is getting attention. But its not even just that. There was another thread a couple days ago where people just shyt on fat people for no reason. These will be the same ones turning around talking about the hate they have to deal with from white people. I just don't get it.

What makes you say they're hateful?

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
Look at the above negative shyt :dead:
Thats not what I'm talking about. Theres a line between joking and hate. Also, I was talking more so about comments towards other posters...not celebrities who will never see them (:comeon:). I've seen people go into graphic detail about how they want others to die, and just really dark shyt. Its really off-putting sometimes.