Why Is the FBI Targeting Black Identity Extremists and not White Identity Extremist? (We know why)

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
That's what happened in the Bundy stand off in that park or wherever they were...come to find out a lot them were agents...and that's why none of them got convicted, plus...:mjpls:

For real? I need to look that up. Because I was listening to that situation live I never once thought some of the people involved were agents...DAMN.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
That's all it is. FBI a damn terror cell itself.

How many people the FBI assassinate that we don't know about?

They are the Roman Praetorian Guards spiritual successors and wet dream. Even kill off American leaders when they're done with them. That's pretty Roman

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
They already were doing this though in a way. Initially with the cointel, than again with the patriot act.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
That's all it is. FBI a damn terror cell itself.

How many people the FBI assassinate that we don't know about?

Sure enough, but i think the cia is still the worst of the worst :pacspit:

We have no idea how many countries and countless lives this devil's agency has been fukked up through these decades :pacspit:

JahBuhLun

Graphic Alchemist
Daps
For real? I need to look that up. Because I was listening to that situation live I never once thought some of the people involved were agents...DAMN.
Let me correct myself, there were a bunch of paid informants that the FBI was instructing to commit crimes during the Oregon refuge standoff...

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
They should blatantly ask trump and jeff sessions why they protecting them at every fukking turn... stop being coy just answer the question...:stopitslime:

funny all the black movements and civil right movements been disbanded but the kkk and neo-nazi groups still around....:sas2:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
They should blatantly ask trump and jeff sessions why they protecting them at every fukking turn... stop being coy just answer the question...:stopitslime:

funny all the black movements and civil right movements been disbanded but the kkk and neo-nazi groups still around....:sas2:

Exactly how they want it.