WHY Is there always Fires And Earthquakes On The Westcoast ?

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
dont know wat school u were going too

there are way more important and valuable lessons To teach then some dam earthquakes that only happen on the westcoastal side of the map

i said 5th grade. i was 11

what kind of shyt they want us to learn at that age?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember that 1989 earthquake, shyt was crazy. I thought it was the end of the world
My family lived in LA during this. I was 3 or 4 so I don't remember shyt, all I know is, after this shyt happened, my pops said fukk LA and we moved back to the midwest. Been in Chicagoland area ever since.

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Its hot and dry and they're stupid enough to build cities on fault lines:yeshrug:

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
My family lived in LA during this. I was 3 or 4 so I don't remember shyt, all I know is, after this shyt happened, my pops said fukk LA and we moved back to the midwest. Been in Chicagoland area ever since.

the family i have that moved there stayed there because they dont want to deal with that midwest weather anymore

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I remember that 1989 earthquake, shyt was crazy. I thought it was the end of the world

Breh, we had an Earthquake here in Maryland a few years ago. I was in the crib watching Battle Los Angeles when that shyt struck. I ran out the house and started trying duck and doge trees and shyt scared for my life :dead:

Mr.Forte

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area, Ca

I was 5 and I remember it CLEARLY

I was at the grocery store with my mother

When it started to shake

Everything fell off the shelves

And landed on people

People were running around screaming and crying

An older man saw me in danger and picked me up and tried to find a safe spot

A lot of people died that day

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
there are earthqaukes in southern illinois actually :huhldup:
The East Coast had a minor one in 2011 and is due for a big one...

I never forget the one in 2011 as I was in the subway when the actual earthquake happened but didn't feel anything.. when I went outside to the street in Manhattan a lot of people from office buildings was out on the street, had me like :dahell: as it seemed like a another terrorist attack, then went I got to 59th Street it was breaking news on the TV's in the window in some store that a earthquake happened.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also IIRC if we had a drought during the summer time those types of fires are possible on the East Coast as well, I think Staten Island had one one year, but it wasn't as severe as these West Coast fires.

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
The East Coast had a minor one in 2011 and is due for a big one...

I never forget the one in 2011 as I was in the subway when the actual earthquake happened but didn't feel anything.. when I went outside to the street in Manhattan a lot of people from office buildings was out on the street, had me like :dahell: as it seemed like a another terrorist attack, then went I got to 59th Street it was breaking news on the TV's in the window in some store that a earthquake happened.

i was asleep in that earthquake in 2010. i didnt' feel shyt lol

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Because the San Andreas fault line resides in the west and so does the heat.

Im not ready for that big earth quake though :(