Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Stoicism to combat a negative mindset

B00G3L1B8K.01.L.jpg

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
That doctor is stupid. Why must people make stuff thats simple complex.

The reason why being negative is easy because its easy, being a person of a character takes work and because of that some people take the easy road.

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
That doctor is stupid. Why must people make stuff thats simple complex.

The reason why being negative is easy because its easy, being a person of a character takes work and because of that some people take the easy road.
Your reasoning is circular.

Anyway, most of what we do has a survival /evolutionary basis

Marlostanfield.

High On That Ray Charles
Daps
Your reasoning is circular.

Anyway, most of what we do has a survival /evolutionary basis

Nah, its a truth. It takes strength and willpower to overcome which some people lack, but being hateful, negative, etc isn't hard to do at all, so some people take that route. It's hard being a real person in this world where there is a lot of fake people.

And to your 2nd part when your consciousness is low you act as an animal, raise your consciousness and you shall leave animalistic behaviors behind. Great Sphinx shows a human head and lower part of a lion, meaning I have control of my lower nature.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
A lot of people come off as entitled pussies that pretend to care about someone's attitude but really don't. It's mostly just "be more positive so you can uplift my life" not actual care.

I'm positive when positive things happen and life is going well, that's it. If people don't like my negative attitude about stuff when life is negative then please fukking leave, I'm not hiding my real opinions or being more positive for others benefit.