why jeezy get a pass on the net?

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I lived in one of the worst parts of North Philly for years and nobody was bumping Gucci like that.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
My dude, dropping 15 mixtapes, 2 collabo mixtapes, 3 albums, 1 EP, 1 non-endorsed album, like Gucci did from 07 to 09 doesn't mean that he was super hot. It means that he was dropping music every fukking day. While Jeezy dropped 1 platinum album that was bigger than Those 22 projects that Gucci did. 1 big ass mixtape and another minor EP styled mixtape or in other words 3 project.

that everybody was feeling.u cant sit here n tell me gucci n gotti wasnt all the streets was bumping around that time.u just cant:yeshrug:

I downloaded every single one of those projects maybe missed 1 or 2 and can't remember 90% of the songs. With Jeezy, dudes remember every thing, even every single bar. People were fukking with Gucci, don't get me wrong he was poppin but he wasn't poppin like Jeezy. He flooded the market to a point where hardcore stans of his even forgot/didn't give a fukk about him dropping music.

Habit

Banned
Daps
We need to stop comparing other "trap rappers" to Jeezy. Ross, T.I. and Jeezy are and have for the past 6 years been on their own level and Jeezy is the only one categorized as a trap rapper of the 3 even though 1 is one of the originators and the other has dropped some of the most known trap bangers the past years.

Still don't understand why they compare Jeezy to Gucci, T.I., and Ross. Those 3 rappers are all over the radio.

Ross reminds me of that 50 Cent line, You thought Lean Back was in the club/Turned around and dropped a dud. That's the most interesting part of the discussion.

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
We need to stop comparing other "trap rappers" to Jeezy. Ross, T.I. and Jeezy are and have for the past 6 years been on their own level and Jeezy is the only one categorized as a trap rapper of the 3 even though 1 is one of the originators and the other has dropped some of the most known trap bangers the past years.

Still don't understand why they compare Jeezy to Gucci, T.I., and Ross. Those 3 rappers are all over the radio.

Ross reminds me of that 50 Cent line, You thought Lean Back was in the club/Turned around and dropped a dud. That's the most interesting part of the discussion.
What the fukk are you talking about?
Jeezy's lates single just went platinum, his highest peaked single for his latest album #34, the album before that #12 in the fukking nation. His latest album is moving towards 650k (and had 3 top 5 singles on the hiphop/rnb charts) and the album before that passed the million copies sold mark.

Gucci is non-existent in this discussion. Ross is there, T.I. is there, Jeezy is definitely there not another "street rapper" is close.

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jeezy's one of the only real trap rappers left. Gucci is arguable. Everybody else has either moved on to making more cross over or universal songs like T.I. That or they moved into more luxury and mafiosos subject matter (Ross).