WHY MADAME WEB COULD SPELL THE BEGINNING OF THE......

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Sony created The Spectacular Spider-Man, Spider-Verse, and the Insomniac games lol. Some of the best Spidey stories/media to date. Which shyts on everything that the mcu has done with the character.

With Sony it is only a matter of time.
Now you see what they fukk up.

Once they have time.
Also they did not create any of those ip. They just luckily had gateway creators. They used for passion project energy to get the ball started. The critique is always what happens after you mine the obvious stuff.
Plus you are forgetting. This is number 84848484 Sony reboot of spiderman ski.
So trying to say video games, and two cartoons.
after fukkin up Two movie franchises is again telling. How are you giving, the fukk up of two movie franchises. Plus an inability to understand an ip. After ruining two film franchises a pass.

Art Barr

This auto spell grammar check needs to stop.

You can not guess no black person words. from an urban intellectual space.

Sheesh.

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
Move around with all that talk about Leche.
Ol calcium melanin deficient ass broads. Plus it is a black girl fiyoiner than that Leche in this trailer too.

Oh mosh pit mazi....I get it.

hey breh.

this is a black forum btw.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Black people contributed to punk in the past and today with how certain rappers mash it into their style. Atlanta (my home city) started the current rage trend which dominates rap (other than drake)

If u wanted to get put on to culture u coulda reached out instead of whatever oldhead autistic sucka shyt you on.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Playstations paradigm ruined quality gaming. Now you got 60% cinematics, 40% alright gameplay.

:mjlol:

The problem is like anything else, copycats try to imitate and SUCK at it.

Those PlayStation Games and great and compelling for a reason. Leave it to the professionals.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

The problem is like anything else, copycats try to imitate and SUCK at it.

Those PlayStation Games and great and compelling for a reason. Leave it to the professionals.

So Nintendo doesn't exist??

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So Nintendo doesn't exist??

Nintendo gets away with shyt other gamemakers can't due to their Nostalgia. Their games are graded on a curve like a mufukka. Anyone else doing those same games gets scored at least 10 points lower.

And the majority of shyt on the Switch is complete ass but throw a "main" Mario or Nintendo title on it and it's all :blessed: . 3rd party games are TRASH on the switch which is why many don't even fukk with it.

Fam, Them nikkaz get away with MURDA. Rereleasing the same games with a different skin and no one bats an eye. Others do it and it's the worst thing in the world. shyt is comedy.

And I say this having 2 sons havings switches, 3ds, ds, etc.

shyt, I grew up a hardcore Nintendo stan being the first on my street with one in '87, but I got tired of their ridiculous prices and shyt and left them nikkaz in 96 for Sony. Haven't looked back.

But with this Madame Web shyt, I hope the budget was low because I don't understand. Only thing I can think of is it fulfilling the contract to keep the Spidey rights. They better have a Garfield appearance at the end or something because this is ridiculous. And I say that even with knowing I wanna see Sidney's titties!

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
The amount of delusion in this thread :francis:

Stop it. Some of the most mechanically rich games of all time were created under that paradigm.

You mean "with cinematics" that bankrupted 2/3rds of all 3rd party companies from 2006 till now??

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Nintendo gets away with shyt other gamemakers can't due to their Nostalgia. Their games are graded on a curve like a mufukka. Anyone else doing those same games gets scored at least 10 points lower.

And the majority of shyt on the Switch is complete ass but throw a "main" Mario or Nintendo title on it and it's all :blessed: . 3rd party games are TRASH on the switch which is why many don't even fukk with it.

Fam, Them nikkaz get away with MURDA. Rereleasing the same games with a different skin and no one bats an eye. Others do it and it's the worst thing in the world. shyt is comedy.

And I say this having 2 sons havings switches, 3ds, ds, etc.

shyt, I grew up a hardcore Nintendo stan being the first on my street with one in '87, but I got tired of their ridiculous prices and shyt and left them nikkaz in 96 for Sony. Haven't looked back.

But with this Madame Web shyt, I hope the budget was low because I don't understand. Only thing I can think of is it fulfilling the contract to keep the Spidey rights. They better have a Garfield appearance at the end or something because this is ridiculous. And I say that even with knowing I wanna see Sidney's titties!

Sony ruined gaming from the PS3 onwards and just makes gaming development more and more expensive.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You mean "with cinematics" that bankrupted 2/3rds of all 3rd party companies from 2006 till now??
No, that's not what I mean. That's just the lie you want to tell for whatever reason. :manny:

Movies based on comics are not special. The vast majority of MCU content is mediocre.

I will never understand how MCU fans try to act pompous over this shyt.

Sony ruined gaming from the PS3 onwards and just makes gaming development more and more expensive.
The Switch and the DS ruined gaming, especially Japanese games.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
Black people contributed to punk in the past and today with how certain rappers mash it into their style. Atlanta (my home city) started the current rage trend which dominates rap (other than drake)

If u wanted to get put on to culture u coulda reached out instead of whatever oldhead autistic sucka shyt you on.

:mjlol: :mjlol:

Nobody brought up punk anything in this thread but yo deflection making face ass tho.

So stop the whole try to double back.
oh I forgot to play black face race card flaug face ass bullshyt you got on too tho.

You like Leche nikka.

Miss me with that non urban intellectual cul de sac free thought bullshyt.
you tried to jump on too tho.

You came in here talembout. some le che,..
like a sellout uncle tom mccann face ass goofie.

Like it is some hood of nikkaz mosh'n and creating mores and norms of a punk culture.
in a major urban city in america.

Stop it.
With your "blondie" misappropriation gateway to prison industrial economy style deflection too.

Art Barr

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
fukk it. We mad already.

I think imma watch this.

So if it is dumb as fukk.

It gets the vitriol.

It is supposed to get.

As this movie goes and recopies exactly why thr spiderman animated failed. Plus spiderman failed in quality in the spider clones era. Leading to marvel not owning themselves.

Art Barr