Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Interesting. I didn’t know the struggle was that real. here I was thinking individuals was eating good by just being a pro

You'll find this is problem in all individual/solo sports. From tennis and golf to cue sports. Where unless you're an elite talented youngsters where you can get sponsorship from early. Majority of the athletes across all these non team sports only really get paid via prize money (see why golfers are joining the Saudi golf league.) The elite level athletes who are winners I.e majors/big events or medalists have it easier to secure big sponsorship because the sponsor is either paying for the potential or they want to be assiocated with a known winner. As an solo individual athlete you're expected to pay your own way travel expenses medical insurance etc etc

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
This was an insightful watch. Short, concise, and straight to the point.

The dude at the beginning said it best though: tennis is a unique sport... it's apples and oranges to compare to team sports (NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Preimier). A better comparative analysis imo would be the top 1,000 ranked/highest earners in:
  1. Golf
  2. Tennis
  3. Boxing
  4. MMA
  5. Track & Field
I do think all of these would have the same trend of being relatively top-heavy. Granted, why the top male earner in Tennis only got 10 million for the year, while the 10th highest paid golfer made 34 million, and guys like Anthony Joshua and Tyson Fury both make 35 million per fight.. that should be all part of the benchmark. Granted, Golf is probably the sport closest to Tennis in structure. Perhaps Track & Field as well. Boxing is a whole different paradigm.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Saudi Public Investment Fund" said:
cool-singer-mart-millz-birdman-hand-rub-iw53kf45637qtmx0.gif