Why n*ggas sleepin on iLoveMakonnen?

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
This nikka Makonnen is the truth.
tumblr_o30nghIp3A1qd4rf5o6_500.gif

Today at work I was listening to his new Freestyle he dropped on WSHH (She dont call no mo) and I was literally laughing and jamming for about 2 hours playing it back 2 back. :mjlol::banderas:

This nikka style so tight........ why nikkas sleepin on him? :mindblown:

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
tumblr_o30nghIp3A1qd4rf5o6_500.gif

Today at work I was listening to his new Freestyle he dropped on WSHH (She dont call no mo) and I was literally laughing and jamming for about 2 hours playing it back 2 back. :mjlol::banderas:

Corny

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps

:rudy: Makonnen cool & he has undeniable talent along with a few hits but this video with him free styling was :trash:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
nikkas mad at Makonnen for freestyling off the dome with his own unique flow, and style..... But praise Drake who got like 15+ Ghostwriters, and we know this for a fact.

The rap game is truly fukked up.... :wow:

Like yall nikkas dont even realize how hypocritical yall are..... and yall will be in Drakes threads next week dikk riding Views from Other nikkas. :snoop:

Yall saying Makonnen gay cause he not "Thug-like", but neither is Drake...... At least Makonnen write his own shyt, and it's about his life.. :stopitslime:

SouljaVoy

♥ Black Love
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta,GA
:rudy: Makonnen cool & he has undeniable talent along with a few hits but this video with him free styling was :trash:

He definitely has talent.... but nikkas hate him for whatever reasons I cant put my finger on it.... His freestyles be riding. :yeshrug:

Dude is trash and comes off as :wrist:, so yeah he should be blowin up right now.

How does he come off Gay? :why:

GreenGrass

All Star
Daps
his lyrics are about nothing - he should make music for people who are oppressed but he is all about drugs which is very demonic.