why nikkas hate on bud light lime? This is the best spring/summer beer imo.

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Its light, it goes down easily and it tastes like 7up. :ahh: Gets you fukked up easily with a strong, but enjoyable buzz.

perfect for BBQ outside, perfect for the beach. Perfect in the woods, anywhere in the summer really.

Hoegaarden(Belgian white beer) is another good one too.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
Most people who dislike this beer are annoying beer hipster snobs. Ol' microbrewery beers are superior ass nikkas.

Micro-brewery beers are too heavy and dark. Drinking 4 of them is like eating a meal in itself. It might be perfect for fall/winter but with the heat of the summer and spring on us, no way I drink them heavy dark stouts.

Last edited:

b_low_brown

Daddyface
Daps
Most people who dislike this beer are annoying beer hipster snobs. Ol' microbrewery beers are superior ass nikkas.

Micro-brewery beers are too heavy and dark. Drinking 4 of them is like eating a meal in itself. It might be perfect for fall/winter but with the heat of the summer and spring, no way I drink them heavy dark stouts.
No reason you not drinking Red stripe in the summer

Bud light? :hhh:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

Micro-brewery beers are too heavy and dark. Drinking 4 of them is like eating a meal in itself. It might be perfect for fall/winter but with the heat of the summer and spring on us, no way I drink them heavy dark stouts.

ipas aren't heavy