Why No Support For Booker T's Reality Of Wrestling Promotion On This Board?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Suck my dikk cac.

Looks like I struck a nerve:umad:

But this is silly & boring..... I’m not about to beef with you over who’s black or not.

I never had an issue with you, threw shots at you or initiated negs with you, not sure what your problem with me is.

I’m over this:manny:

Martha

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
VERY DOPE iPPV.

Jacob fatu is a regular.
special appearance in the rumble by a current NXT star.
guest commentary by the light-skinned bul that beat CM Punk in UFC.

very dope event from top-to-bottom. DONT SLEEP. I dragged my feet before watching this, but now im putting their show in regular rotation.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
that 2nd match was litty

this show has a great crowd.

quality product from start to finish.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
was watching NXT highlights from tuesday, and i see Angela doing the shooting star press.

White City Black

Weed, Rocks, Blow
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
So, I was channel surfing late late last night. Came across FITE 24/7, which I guess it’s their free streaming channel on Roku (funny this channel was right after Impact’s own channel on the guide). Not confusing it with FITE, actual app.

Reality of Wrestling comes on, so even though I’m tired as fluck, had to fight a little of my sleep to catch most of it.

Remind me brehs: Is Booker T majority owner, or is the whole operation his? :patrice:

Play-by-play team is :mjpls:

Backstage interviewers…I think it was a female and male at different times…nonetheless :mjpls:

Literally everyone wrestling in matches (on this particular episode at least) :mjpls: …except the breh who was in the main event. I forget whom, but I think he had another breh at ringside with him

Look man, I’m not expecting “Blackity Black Black Wrestling” from Book of all people. I just would’ve expect his product to have at least Some seasoning :francis:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
So, I was channel surfing late late last night. Came across FITE 24/7, which I guess it’s their free streaming channel on Roku (funny this channel was right after Impact’s own channel on the guide). Not confusing it with FITE, actual app.

Reality of Wrestling comes on, so even though I’m tired as fluck, had to fight a little of my sleep to catch most of it.

Remind me brehs: Is Booker T majority owner, or is the whole operation his? :patrice:

Play-by-play team is :mjpls:

Backstage interviewers…I think it was a female and male at different times…nonetheless :mjpls:

Literally everyone wrestling in matches (on this particular episode at least) :mjpls: …except the breh who was in the main event. I forget whom, but I think he had another breh at ringside with him

Look man, I’m not expecting “Blackity Black Black Wrestling” from Book of all people. I just would’ve expect his product to have at least Some seasoning :francis:

I only seen like clips and maybe one show involving that cage match, but its all just random Indie babble. Same grainy ass camera, same doughy twiggy wrestlers, same boring gimmicks, and the same "omgzzz" bullshyt commentary.

Might as well just get IWTV just to binge such things :francis: