Why people acting like Westbrook would be playing any different if he had more snipers

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Can you not read...I said if you wanna be mad at KD for choosing the warriors then that's cool, but who tf would want to stay and play with westbrook :gucci: He will NEVER attract a free agent

He will never... or OKC will never? I mean really.. who the fukk besides Westbrook would choose to play the majority of the season in OKC? I've never been to OKC but it don't look too enticing :manny:

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
True

It still doesn't excuse the godawful job the FO has made in surrounding it's superstars with shooting

First Sefolosha and now Roberson :mjlol::hhh:

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
He will never... or OKC will never? I mean really.. who the fukk besides Westbrook would choose to play the majority of the season in OKC? I've never been to OKC but it don't look too enticing :manny:

nikka he could be in LA and nobody would come just like nobody wanted to play with Kobe.....Stop blaming the city like people aren't begging to come to fukking cleveland ohio to play with Lebron

cleveland.jpg

Jermio

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook is stupid and can't help making bad decisions at the worst times possible. KD is/was an idiot too, which is why they couldn't win shyt.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
blame coaching and ownership
he shouldn't be the primary ball handler
they need more pieces and somebody to take the ball out his hands when he goes cold

they had it with harden/kd woooooo they fukked up in okc they deserve it doe for killing the supersonics

ThaGlow

All Star
Daps
If Westbrook had a buncha snipers shooting 35% from 3, I believe dude would start racking up 15+ assists, especially now that he already got that tripledouble avg under his belt.