Why should anyone feel sorry for racist?

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
i think black people need a basic run-through of their history, especially of the impact of slavery, and the things that were done and are done to us on a daily basis.

maybe we should start a stickied thread with constantly updated articles, pdfs, and various other forms of information of the impact of RWS on black people.

it seems like we are poorly educated on this.

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
i think black people need a basic run-through of their history, especially of the impact of slavery, and the things that were done and are done to us on a daily basis.

maybe we should start a stickied thread with constantly updated articles, pdfs, and various other forms of information of the impact of RWS on black people.

Agreed.

People caping too hard for racist.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps

Yep Emitt was just a child, it didn’t stop them from beating him black and blue and Lynching him. We are a compassionate group and this compassion can often be exploited. Cacs don’t give a fukk about our kids they just see another “******” and act from there.

BLΔCK⁂W⊙LF

All Star
Daps

We are always falling into the same damn traps, so yeah, a thread detailing the brutal history of racism and how it's practiced today is needed greatly.

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
We are always falling into the same damn traps, so yeah, a thread detailing the brutal history of racism and how it's practiced today is needed greatly.
im busy today but ill compile some articles and youtube videos that i feel touch on the basics.

i've been going down the rabbit hole for 2-3 years now so im not sure on what would be good for our "unconscious/sleep" sisters and brothers.

what would you suggest?