Why so much fuss over the Royal Wedding?

Triipe

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South Fulton / Mississippi
Good for Meghan Markle and all, but I'm lost when it comes to the whole world capping for the royal family

a little razzle dazzle and everyone loses it, were talking about the root of global fukkery over the last 600 or so years .

The brits/ Winston Churchill managed to kill over a million indians during WW2 through famine and general neglect of the colony but that gets a pass cause folks wanna celebrate royalty :scust: the famine shyt ain't even the half of it, but w/e

How come people seems to have such a short memory when it comes to this stuff?
I mean people are going :cape: when it comes to the confederacy here in America, but on a global scale many past tragedies get swept under the rug and go unrecognized by a general consensus of the world. ex.) Russian War crimes during the Communist Revolution >10 million killed, Armenian Genocide, the Saudi created famine currently on going in Yemen.... the list goes on and on

Whats the deal brehs:damn: I know politicians and gov'ts are hypocrites, but unless you study history and seek unbiased facts you'd never know how shytty the established gov'ts actually are

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Why shouldn't we celebrate happiness? She's the undisputed GOAT Wench now. :mjgrin:

Markle bad too :shaq:

But this has received far less coverage than William and Kate's wedding. :mjpls:

Why

Superstar
Daps
I understand the fake royalty thing but still dont get it.

Idc to either.

Hope they happy tho

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Makes me think how big of an attention whore Megan markle must be. You have to love the attention if you getting involved in all that British royalty crap.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only see it among older white women who i work with.

i didn't care about the last one which is the one that "mattered" supposedly. don't give a shyt about this one.

anyway go look up their real last names. talk about incest. :scust: