WHY TF IS FEIGE MAKING CAPTAIN MARVEL THE MOST POWERFUL AVENGER

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
how the hell do you figure that? she didnt elevate panther. the whole thing brought down both characters. its not like people were magically checking for panther because he was with storm
fukk the marriage. I don't care about that. Storm was a iconic success...there would be no Black Panther juggernaut if not for her longevity.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Nick Fury was dedicated to putting together The Avengers in phase 1. Shield wanted weapons based on Tesseract energy and Fury wanted Avengers. This was how they were going to fend off world ending attacks.

Now there is always a desperation button in case Plan A and Plan B fails. A last ditch effort when your planning goes to shyt. That is what his pager to Captain Marvel was. She's gone for reasons we'll find out in her movie, so Nick was never going to depend on her to save earth. He wanted to depend on the local heroes that he's been working on organizing.

If the Avengers would have failed in Loki's invasion, THEN he could have sent the distress signal to Carol. But only IF it all seemed lost. There was never a point in Avengers where all seemed lost. At most, a section of New York was about to be nuked. But even that wasn't enough to push Nick to desperation.

The end credit of Infinity War is finally when Nick reached hopeless desperation. The Avengers failed. Either he sent the distress then, with half of humanity vanishing, or the distress signal is never getting out.
You just got me like 20x more hype for Avengers 4 now. Damn.................

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
People don't mention his gender or race when they shyt on Superman or Thor. My point is that when people shyt on female or poc superheroes they mention their gender and/or race in connection to the bashing. White male superheroes never have that type of scrutiny. They're judged on powers and personality alone. It's really fukked up to see black folks doing the same thing.
kind of like real life isn't it? Comics area reflection of reality more than some people give it credit for.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
:laff:

The feminist overrating of Wonder Woman has brehs not givin Captain Marvel a chance. Ain't trynna hear that shyt again :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
So captain marvel going to get her Gohan v cell on and everyone else gonna be trunkd and Vegeta