GMOGMediaTV

GMOGMedia.tv
Daps
Reppin
Miami
tariq dikkriders on that hotep hate shyt...

Tariq is nothing but a student of Neely Fuller Jr, in which I am also. I talk about Racism/White Supremacy from the perspective of some of our elders like Dr Frances Cress Welsing and Neely Fuller Jr.

Anyhow, with all this knowledge the so called "conscious community" has Dr Umar Johnson would've gotten his school overnight, we would have more black owned, banks, schools, museums, institutes etc but we all know why we don't.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq is nothing but a student of Neely Fuller Jr, in which I am also. I talk about Racism/White Supremacy from the perspective of some of our elders like Dr Frances Cress Welsing and Neely Fuller Jr.

Anyhow, with all this knowledge the so called "conscious community" has Dr Umar Johnson would've gotten his school overnight, we would have more black owned, banks, schools, museums, institutes etc but we all know why we don't.
Stop it

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone

tariq has a lot to learn then, if he followed the code he wouldnt be such a clown.