why the boxing public acting like Terence Crawford hasn't called out every welterweight champ?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Eye test tells me Bud is better than all of those guys but everything you said here is facts. He hasn’t fought the highest level competition or even the level below really.
You called it. He was a dominate Clemson team that showed out against OSU and Bama

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Bud is the least accomplished and experienced welter when compared to Danny, Porter, Thurman and Spence. The PBC welters have all fought each other with only like one exception being thurman-spence. Great matches and tough battles with elite guys going back and forth. Many were close fights.

Meanwhile Bud's best welter win is against who? Khan? :mjlol:

I can't believe Bud wants the bigger share of the pie against Spence. What a clown. He's about to retire without ONE meaningful win at welter. sad.

Also, the main reason Bud ain't fight anyone from PBC is because Arum can't afford them.
you have to learn boxing too...be better...ive got at you more than enough

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Bud is the least accomplished and experienced welter when compared to Danny, Porter, Thurman and Spence. The PBC welters have all fought each other with only like one exception being thurman-spence. Great matches and tough battles with elite guys going back and forth. Many were close fights.

they really had yall fooled :mjlol:

Agent Mulder

Fight The Future
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NYC
you have to learn boxing too...be better...ive got at you more than enough
I actually picked bud to win. Granted I wasn’t sold a few months ago but the last few weeks I looked at the style match up and yup, picked Bud to win. My friends were like you crazy - because I’ve always felt like Spence took the harder route to it but stylewise, Bud was just a night mare.